Finding Her: Chapter 7

He tightly gripped Jill's arm and drug her downstairs. Justin was tied to a chair in the middle of the floor and Jake was leaning on a wall. Austin handed Jill off her dad, who wouldn't look her in the eyes. He tightly held onto her arms. Austin faced Justin toward her and then stepped in front of him."This-is for calling me an asshole!" He turned toward Justin and punched him in the stomach. "STOP IT!" Jill screamed. Justin made a oomph sound and slid down in the chair. "Oh no we ain't done pal!" Austin said sitting him back up. "This is for clawing my back!" He punched him in the face and Justin fell to the floor.

"NOOOOO PLEASE AUSTIN STOP!!" She looked to her dad who was smiling the whole time making her feel sick. "And this is just because!" He arched his foot back and kicked Justin in the stomach again. "DAD PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!" "That's enough Austin!" He yelled.

Jill fell to her knees bawling her eyes out. The tape slid off Justin's mouth and his chin was covered in blood, staining the carpet. She crawled over to him, laid his head in her lap and cried. "I- am so sorry" Jake grabbed her arm and she tried to fight back, but he lifted her onto her feet. She pushed him back and screamed "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" "Jill..I" "NO! I HATE YOU DAD! I HATE YOU!" "Austin take him to the basement!" Her eyes widened. "Daddy... please don't you can't just leave him there please"

Austin lifted him over his shoulders and kicked the living room rug away revealing a hidden door. He opened the door and began walking downstairs. Justin was limp and had no strength to fight back."Justin!" she yelled. Jake held her back. Austin dropped him to the floor and locked the door behind him. Jill sunk to her knee's and cried. Jake tried to lift her up, but she was like a rag doll.

He picked her up in his arms and laid her on her bed. "Look I know-" "Just go away- I hate you with all my heart!" The room was silent, but then interrupted by the closing of her door "Jill?! What was with all the screaming?" Josh called. "Jill?" She couldn't stop crying. She sat up and began hyperventilating. "JILL?!" "I-can't-brea-" "Jill just calm down please!"

She tried sucking in air which made it a little better, but she was breathing rapidly while still crying. "Hey it's ok come here and sit by the vent ok and I-I'll sing to you just like mom used to ok. She crawled to the vent and laid her head down on a pillow, trying to stay calm. "oh jeez ok uh...Hush little baby don't say a word. Mamma's gonna by you a mocking bird...and if that mocking bird don't sing. Mamma's gonna by you a diamond ring."

Jill sat up and took a deep breathe. "Are you ok now?" She didn't answer just kept crying. "Is Justin here?" "Yes..." she whispered. "Don't worry ok-I-I will think of something I promise." She crawled to her bed and cried herself to sleep. "Jill, baby girl wake up" Her eye's slowly opened to her dad. She quickly sat up and moved away from him. He frowned. "Breakfast is ready yo-" "I want to see Justin now!" He stayed silent for a moment.

"Maybe after-" "NOW!" "Fine- we are leaving at nine so hurry up, everything else is packed." They went downstairs and he unlocked the door. Jill ran down the stairs to find him passed out on the cold floor. She laid his head in her lap and cried "Justin...baby please wake up!" There was a small pool of blood on the ground from his nose. He was freezing cold so she took her robe off and covered him with it. His eyes fluttered. "Jill?"

"Yes baby I'm here....are you ok?" "My stomach hurt really bad and I have a head ache." She cried on his chest. "Shh don't cry-" He sat up and embraced her in a hug. "I missed you so much!" He cried. His body quickly tightened and she looked at his expression. "Where did he hurt you?" She slowly lifted up her shirt. His eyes grew wide and his fists clenched tight.

"That mother fucker is lucky he had me tied up because I swear to god when I get my hands on him I will fucking end him!" A tear fell from her eye. "Hey, everything is gonna be ok I promise!" They hugged and kissed. "Awe isn't that cute!"