Chapter 22 - Shaking.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I felt a wave of emotions when we arrived at the airport. Lilly had taken the time to plan this out, to surprise me. I loved her so damn much. A huge smile spread across my face as she showed me printed tickets to Toronto and...SYDNEY! I was so excited. I had always dreamt of going to Australia. Maybe they rode kangaroos everywhere. Okay I wasn't stupid, I knew that kangaroos weren't just everywhere but it's still a cool thought.

I felt an even bigger wave of excitement as we started to go through the airport. It felt so real. I felt more loved than ever before. Lilly actually wanted me to be happy. We were going for 2 weeks and we were going to spend a week in a hotel in Sydney and then go down to the south coast for a week. It was winter there but the weather would be just fine to tough it out at the beach because it was the start of winter.

We sat at the gate, waiting to board the United flight. It looked like a full flight but it was only a 4 hour flight. Since the flight got delayed an hour Lilly and I walked to the Starbucks that was in the terminal and got an iced coffee. Well Lilly thought I had ice chocolate but nope! I never really went that hyper on caffeine anyway, she wouldn't notice. We then quickly made our way back to the gate just in time for our flight.

I was so damn excited! When we got onto the plane Lilly payed for us to get some water and we spent most of the flight listening to music and playing on our phones. That's when I started to feel all hyped up. I didn't know why. By the end of the flight my hands were slightly shaking. Lilly said, "Um Ellie, are you okay?"

>Lilly's P.O.V<

Ellie seemed a bit hyper. She hadn't had any caffeine so I didn't know why. Then it hit me. She ordered her 'ice chocolate' on her own. Well at least she said it was an ice chocolate. "Ellie...did you have caffeine? You know I don't like you getting all hyped up," I said as I was trying to fight laughter. Ellie smirked as she grabbed a piece of gum to chew for landing.

Well today will be interesting

As the plane started to descend I got a terrible feeling in my stomach. As if we were going too fast. I had caught so many flight and landing never felt like this. But I thought nothing of it. A few minutes passed. The seatbelt sign started turning on and off extremely fast. Then the whole cabin started shaking. It felt like an earthquake, maybe that was it.

Don't be stupid you're in a plane.

That's when everyone started to panic. 

---

Hi everyone! I know this is short but I updated! Comment what you think will happen next!

ALSO I HIT 5K READS! TYSM LOVELIES!!!! 

Be happy and smile more

~ Nic xx