New Mission

NIKKO POV
Apparently Lady Tsunade ask for our team, we have a mission. I'm so thrilled.

Now we are just waiting for Kiba since he is late again.

I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard screaming.

"YOUR LATE AGAIN KIBA" yelled Kurenai sensei.

"Gomen" said Kiba since he didn't have a excuse this time. I simply giggled. He looked kinda cute.

Wait?! What?! Ugh I need sleep.

"Okay now that we are all here let's head over to the Hokage office" said Kurenai sensei as we made our way.

______________Time Skip____________

Once we arrived at the Hokage office there was a boy around our age standing next to her.
He had soft brown locks and such gorgeous bright blue eyes.
He looked at all of us but once his blue eyes landed on me he smirked.

I blushed instantly. I quickly look away and not bother to look back.

Before lady Tsunade talked to us we bowed and said "you summoned us lady Tsunade"

"Yes, your mission is to bring back the young prince here Alex to the small village hidden in mountains" she said. If I remember right that is a 4 day trip.

"It is a four day trip, your mission is to guard and protect the prince. " said Lady Tsunade.

"You leave tomorrow before sunrise " she said and dismissed us. But before I left I took one more glace at this young prince. He once again smirked but this time winked at me. I felt my checks flush red.

I just quickly left but got knocked into Kiba right on his back.

"Gomen I got to go" I said while rushing out. That vibe, I don't like it. Did it come from that prince.

KIBA POV
Great I got to protect that stupid prince. When we got in there he wouldn't stop staring at Nikko , I noticed her blushed. She looked cute.

After we were dismissed he winked and smirked at her one last time. I just growled and couldn't handle my anger.

I was about to turn around until I felt someone bump into me from my back. It was Nikko. She just said sorry and left. She looked scared.

I was about to go after her until I noticed Shino walking by her side. Why are they always so close. Ugh

How can I get close to Nikko.
I can't get her out of my head. When another guy is with her or flirting with her it gets me angry. What is this that I am feeling.

Before I didn't care about her. She was a freak, different...

That's it she's different. Unique.

Special...

Who can I ask to get me close to her. Someone who she really cares for like a brother...

Naruto!