what???

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Was all I heard, it was time to get up. Some people love the first day of school but me i absolutely hate it. You could ask any of my friends, every first day of school I've had since kinder to 10 something has always went wrong. I forced my self out of bed and did my morning routine. the only thing i was looking forward to was seeing my friends especially my three very best friends Allie,Evelyn,and the one I've known since he was born Marc. Allie has blondish brownish hair , green eyes, 5"4,and a skinny as a twig. I've known Allie since 7th grade and let me tell you one thing about Allie when she sees a boy she likes she falls hard!!! then Evelyn she has light brown hair, blue eyes,5"4,and super skinny. she is just so sweet and kind(but if you mess with any of her friends you will get to see a new side of her.last but not least there is Marc, he has light brown hair, yellowish eyes,6"1, and he has muscles and hes the soccer team.Ohh,yeah did i forget to mention that me and Evelyn are co-cations for the cheer leading team,but we aren't those bitchy and slutty girls who wear no clothes and are rude to everyone. we are very nice unless you are rude then i will smack that little smile off you face.

I took a shower. Then picked out my outfit, put it on.Did my hair and right when i was about to put away the curling iron my phone went off.

Marcyy<3 Hey Belle, im downstairs with your mom!!!PLEASE HURRY!!!

Belle(;<3 HAHA...KK..Be down in a sec

I laughed. I hurried put on my shoes and ran down stairs.

When i reached the bottom of the stairs i nearly tripped my mouth fell wide open!!!

I COULDNT BELIVE WHAT I WAS SEEING!!!

OMG!!!Belle how long have you been standing there?!?Marc said

I tried to talk but nothing came out! So i did what i do best i ran all the way to Evelyn's house which wasn't very far just around the block but i still couldn't belive what i just saw a hole bunch of emotions were running threw me anger sad jealous...WOW DID I JUST SAY JEALOUS!???! THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ON FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOLS THEY ARE THE WORST

 **********************************************************************************************************************

I just put a random picture of them together but those are all the girls...

<3 belle