chapter 4

I don't know if am happy or sad that's the end of school. I'm happy that its finally over and that I get to mess around with my friends and hang out. But then again am scared about what Marc is going o say about Nicole. What if he liked the kiss? what if there going out? What if --- Wait what am I think Marc would never betray me like that.

RING!RING!RING!

I rushed out of class and went to my locker. All of a sudden I feel to arms wrap around my waist. I feel someone breathing down my neck. Then someone kissing it giving it little love bites as they go from the crock of my neck to the top. I knew who it was right when they put there lips on me. Only on person gives me those sparks . JAVIER. A slight moan comes out of my mouth. I could feel the smirk on Javier's lips when I moaned. I turned Javier's lips still not leaving my neck, I decided it was my turn to tease him. I placed my hands on his butt rubbing in circles. I sucked on his neck slowly , making love bites so all the girls knew he was taken. I pushed his body up against mine I could feel his boner on my thigh. I smiled and looked up at him, he looked down at me and went straight for my lips. He kissed me with passion I could feel the sparks. He licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance. I denied just to see what he would do. At first he deepened the kiss then he bit my lip. which caused me to gasp and  he took his chance and slid his tongue right in. 

" Mr. Javier and Miss. Belle this is not the place for that you both have detention for tomorrow! Really I caught you guys this morning. And don't think nobody told on you for the scene during my class. " Mrs. G yelled at us. Always ruining the moment. She gave us the 2 slips and walked off. My phone went off.

Marc<3 Hey im out by my car tell me where you are and I will come and get you?

Belles<3 Im on the side entrance by the lockers.

" I hate that teach I want to slap her" I said

" Me too , want to hang out today?" Javier said

" I cant I have to go and meet up with Marc to talk about what happened this morning but I will see you after at the beach...Just me and you." I said

"Deal Me and You" he said.

" KK, I got to go Marcs waiting for me ,Love You" I said.

"Love you too, babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek." I'll see you later." he said waving and walking away.

I walked towards Marcs car. I was really nervous what is he going to say?