chapter 2

"Bells what are you doing here? I just text Ma-" Evelyn said but i cut her off.

"don't even say his name I'm so pissed at him right know! By the why we are going to have to take your car cause I kinda ran here," I said.

" Well my mom took my car today so is it okay if Manuel picks us up?" She said well pulling out her phone.By the way Manuel is Evelyn's boyfriends since like 7th grade they are so adorable.

" Yeah I'm fine with that...As long as I'm not late for school." I said with a slight bitchy tone.

"Well are you going to tell me what happens?"Evelyn said walk up the stair with me following her.

"Okay so hekissedthewitch" I said really fast hopping she heard what I said. Cause I did not want to repeat it.

"What did you say? You know what just start from the beginning!"Evelyn said well I sat on her bed and she walked into her restroom to do her hair.

"Okay so I was just about to put away the curling iron when I heard my phone go off. I saw that I had gotten a text from HIM so I looked and he said to hurry cause he was stuck with my mom.so I hurried and put away the curling iron put on my shoes and went down stairs when I reached down stairs I saw HIM......KISSING THE WITCH!!!" I coundnt Belive he would do that to me. He knew how much she would Bullied me and always make me get in trouble. He even knew that shes the one who made me start cutting. And to make it all worst was that know shes my evil step sister. My mom married her dad. I was really happy for mom I wasn't sure if she would ever to move forward from dads death. That's why I was so thrilled that she was getting married.I mean her dad is really nice hes like my dad to me I even call him dad. But the there the evil witch Nicole and its even worse know that she moved in she always says that Im stilling her dad away from her. I mean its not my fault I'm better than her.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS KISSING THE BITCH NICOLE!!" Evelyn shouted.

" I KNOW RIGHT" I agreed.

" Doesn't he know what that bitch did to you" Evelyn said checking her phone.

" Ready Manuel is here." She said. I knew he would already know about mine and Marcs fight considering their best friends.

" Yeah lets go considering my bad thing already happens to me today. Im kinds ready for school."I said walking out the door. When Evelyn and Manuel saw each other the ran and hugged the they had a full on make out session right in front of me I mean come who wants to see that.

" Okay that's enough" I said pulling then apart.

" Hey Bella, what's going on with you and Marc ...I just got off the phone with him and hes like all upset cause he said that you didn't give him a chance to explain he said it was a big misunderstanding." Manuel said.

Yeah yeah yeah we will see about that." I said well sitting in the car on my phone " ohh and by the way you shouldn't on the phone well driving."I checked my messages and I saw a hole bunch from Marc so I decided I will talk to him.

Bella<3 Hey meet me at Manuels car in about 3 minutes

Marc<3 Okay...I love you

I laughed at his last text. I know I was mad at him but I still loved him.

Bella<3 Love you too

When we pulled in I steady saw Marc he looked like he had been cringe as soon as we parked I jumped oh and rant to him and hugged I'm as soon as he realised and it was me he hugged straight back.

"I'm so sorry! I love you" he whispered in my ear.

****;;;;***★*****************************************************************

This is my first story so please comment and give me so tips and advise...hope you love the story thanks love you...

<3 belle