chapter 6

I walked into my house Marc following slowly behind me. " Wait down her well I go change, Okay?"

"Yeah I will just watch tv and is Nicole here cause I don't want a repeat of what happened earlier?" Marc asked.

" That reminds me just come up stairs I will change in the restroom" I say walking up stair Marc gets up and follows me to my room right when am going to open my door I hear other door open and out comes the witch.

" Hi Marky you know I can give you a lot more fun if you just come in my room instead of hers I know how boring she could get." She said in a seductive voice.

" Ohh, shut up Nicole nobody wants your sluty ass any ways so go back into your room you whore." I said in a bitchy tone.

"Thanks" Marc says

"Anytime" I say walking into my room okay so I go to my dresser find my purple bathing suit. then I walk over to my closet and find a half top and some short.

I stared to take my shorts off till I heard some on clear there throat.

" OMG I TOATALLY FORGOT YOU WERE IN HERE IM SOOO SORRY" I said pulling up my shorts.

"Its okay , now hurry were going to be late" Marc says.

I run into the restroom change as fast as I can. I look in the mirror and I can but feel fat I look like am 9 months pregnant but I have to just go cause if not Marc is going to kill me. I pull down my shirt it doesn't go as down as I wanted it to go but it covers my stomach. I put my hair in a pony tail once I feel okay with my appearance I walk out grab a book and a towel.

" Okay all ready" I say to marc who is on my bed looking at his phone when he notice am talking he nods his head and we head down stairs out the door to his car.

When we got to the beach I saw everybody then I saw the person I was searching for most Javier. He was playing soccer with the boys marc walked me to the girls said hi and ran off to go and play with the boys. When Javier saw Marc he looked around for me when he saw me he ran to me and gave a kiss. I pulled away am still kind of mad cause it was support to be just me and him I mean don't get me wrong I love my friends but sometimes I want alone time with him I hardly get to see him during school we only have two classes together then after school he has soccer practice.

"I'm sorry we can spend Sunday together just me and you?" he said with his puppy dog yes he knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine" I say stubbornly but still laughing. the boys were calling Javier back to the game.

" Go play" I said with a fake smile I didn't really want him to go he makes me happy and only a fw could do that.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

" Yes am sure Evelyn's here anyways am fine go play." I say with a laugh.

" Thank You I Love You" He said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Love You Too" I said well he was running off to the boys. I heard the boys tell him " MAN YOU ARE SO WHIPPED" that made me really smile and laugh. All he said was "SHUT UP" man he's so cute when he's mad. I walked towards the girls. They were all tumbling and doing cheers that gave me a idea.

" Hey girls why don't we make the boys a little jealous to day , We can do our cheer routines right in front off them and wiggle our buts and stuff in our bikinis." I said to top it all off.

"LETS DO IT" they all said.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Okay I did this chapter in a hurry so I will edit it tomorrow so enjoy....the picture just shows what she was wearing

<3 belle