chapter 9

I'm so going to get Marc back. Lets just say that makeup didn't help I had to change my clothes just to cover then up. Right know we were all sitting down at the dinner table. It was me and then Marc then Carter Marc's Little brother then his mom and then Marc's father. then on the other side was Ryan(my real brother) then Marc's little sister Makayla then the bitch Nicole then my mother and then my "dad".

Ryan was giving me and Marc this goofy smile every 5 minutes causing me and Marc to blush. Then Makayla was sitting texting her little boyfriend that nobody knows about cause if Marc found out someone was messing with his little sis he would beat them to death. I only know because Makayla trust me I'm like her big sister she never had and I love he so much. Then Carter was just on his phones flirting with me every know and then. Just like his brother. Then I on give Nicole dirty looks and she just smiled back at me. I felt like i was going to cry. Marc mus of noticed cause me put one of his hands on my knees and the other he intertwined with mine. he gave my hand a squeezes asking if I was okay. I smiled at him and nodded. when he touches me its like were the only ones one earth were the only ones who matter. It took everything i had not to jump on him right know.

We said grace and they pasted the sides around and all I had on my plate was 3 pieces of green beans and a spoonful of corn. Marc looked over at my plate and he put 3 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes and he put a steak on mt plate. He knew all my secrets about my eating disorder my cutting I could never get away with stuff with him. they only secret he didnt know was that I was completely in love with him.

" At least eat all your sides and half of the steak?" Marc sais with his puppy dog face. Ugh...him and that face I really have to get over that sexy ass face.

"Fine." i said Marc smiled. everybody was asking Ryan how collage was and stuff, then Marc started rubbing little circles on my thigh going higher and higher. Omg..He was making me so wet he was turning me on so much. Moans kept trying to escape from my lips. Since I still had a dress on just on that covers my neck he had easy accesses. He was now at the hem of my panties. Rubbing me i jumped up a little everyone looked at me including Marc he had on a little innocent face.

" Can you excuse me I'm gonna go to the restroom?" I said pushing my chair and walking to the restroom, I opened the door and looked in he mirror I just smiled. He makes me feel so alive he makes me feel thing I have never felt before. my thought got interrupted by someone coming in to the restroom. It was just Marc. Man I really need to start locking these doors. Marc pushes me up against the wall and started kissing me roughly but yet still passionate. His hand went back down to the hem of my panties he stared rubbing my clit. I moaded but not to loud.

" Baby do i always make you this wet?" Marc said with a little smirk. After about another minuter of him rubbing me he stopped and pulled up my panties. and just kissed me then said " By they way Baby girl I love the panties how did you know lace was my favorite?" he said with a smirk on his face I turned away blush .

" Baby girl don't hide your face I love when you blush especially when i cause the blushing." he said" we will finish this later cause I want to touch you some much more." He said with that he was gone.

After a minute I walked back to the table. Soon after dinner was over. My dad and Marc's went out side to my father man cave and our mothers went to the living room to gossip and Carter and Makayla went for a walk to the park. so that just left me and Marc and Ryan. Ohh lord know we have to explain ourselves.Ryan said we should all and discuss this int the family room upstairs so we followed him up there and we all sat on he couch.

"So I thought you were still with Javier." when I heard his name I had a hole bunch of motions run though me anger sad . I felt like I was going to cry Marc came and hugged me. He kept whispering its going to be okay do you want me to tell him. i nodded my head. this is why I love Marc hes so amazing. Marc told him how we saw him with Nicole. how he punched him and took me home. he left out the part about cutting my self. he just said that he found me crying that i kept saying I'm ugly and nobody loves me so he said that he said that he loved me and she perfect and they prettiest girl ever. then we made out then he said that's when you can in.

Ryan looked shocked for a sec then he thanked Marc for taking care of me and for hitting him.

The Marc said" Hitting him was My second favorite part. You have no idea how long I have been wanting to hit that piece of shit. Seeing the girl I loved Kissing him every day it took me every thing not to punch him. but he made here happy so as long as shes happy I'm happy." he said putting his arm around my waist and I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

" So are you guys together?" Ryan said with a huge smile on his face.

" No... not yet I want to take her out on a proper date first." Marc said a smile. I was sad at first but when he finished the sentence my smile was bigger than before. Ryan nodded with a smile and told us he was going to give us some alone time and walked back down stairs. Marc went down on his knee and said " Belle Marie Gomez will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" he said with a huge smile.

" Yes!" I said he picked me up and spanned me around. He then through me over his back and carried me too my room. Throwing me down on my bed he climbed on top of me.

"Ready to finish what we started?" Marc said with a big smirk. I slowly nodded. He crashed his lips on mine. This boy really is going to be the death of me!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Well I hope you guys are enjoying the story!!!!

I dedicated this book to @I_love_food24 she recently dedicated a chapter to me so I want to dedicate one to her. She recently was going to delete her book but she decided not to and I'm so happy so go to her page and read her story its amazing and she's an amazing writer!! Also follow her!!(:

Please Comment and Vote!!!

<3 belle