Chapter 1

Katherine POV~

I was walking towards my locker when someone tapped on my shoulder. I quickly wheeled around to see who it was . It was Kira . My one and only best friend.
"Hey Kira" I said and started walking back towards my locker again.
"Hey! Kit-Kat" she said in a song song voice .
It sounded like a warning bell to me . All you should know that Kira could never be happy on a school morning especially on Monday. There's something fishy here.
"So..." I said motioning her to continue .
"Don't behave like you don't know anything Katherine " she said my full name . Meaning-
Rule no. 252367 =she says your full name  means there's something you've totally forgotten . And the conclusion is very bad .

Suddenly a hand started moving in front of mine. I followed the direction to see it was of hers .
Uh. Oh. Showing I totally zoned out.
"Ummm .. sorry did you said something?"
I said with a questioning look on my face.
She face palmed and gave me an annoyed look .

"I said- WHO ARE YOU GOING WITH IN THE BALL ? "She said emphizing on every word like telling some 5 year old kid.

"Geez! Wait. What? Why are you bringing this topic all of sudden ?" I said as I remembered about that 'BALL' .
Shit ! I have to tell her now.
Did I mentioned that I'm not too much of boys type . But my friend here is crazy .I need to divert the topic.

"Uhh. That?"
"Yup! That only Katherine. Are you hiding something ?" She asked glaring at me.
'Everything' I thought .
"No. Why would I'll be hiding something from you? "

Suddenly the bell rang and the corridor started to fill and empty at the same time .
'Thank God!' I thought.
It was the first time I've really be happy for the bell . Actually I named it help bell.

We don't have any class together until lunch. At least till that time I hope she will forget about our conversation .

I turned to the corner only to bump into 'Someone' which i really don't want to.

"Ouch" was all that I could muster.
"Oh! I'm sorry ....Katherine???"
"Christian?" Wow what a start of the day. Note the sarcasm please.

"Wait! You guys know each other?" Exactly!!! the greatest friend of mine 'needs' to open her big mouth.

"No"
"Yes"
We said in unison to confirm her stupid idea of knowing each other.
She face me a questioning look but I just shrugged away . Like I don't know anything.

"Uhh. Umm. Sorry Christian. We are getting late ." I said and pulled her through the corridors to get class and pushed her inside and until  she could process or say something I ran away.
The last warning bell had already gone making me run into my full speed .
I entered my class breathing heavily . My side's were burning for air and pain shot to my ribs from running hard.
'I should have taken the pills.' I thought.
I liked English . It's my favorite subject.
I searched the room and found a seat next to window. It a first class of this year.

I just hope that after a 'great' start everything will just be alright. But again my life isn't that easy after all....

Mrs. William came and we all stood up. She's great and intelligent maybe in her late 20s only.

"Good morning everyone." She said and there were some mumbling of morning and some just bowed their heads. She smiled and motioned us to take out seats.

We took out seats and she started explaining some points to the new students when Suddenly the door flew open revealing the 'Bad Boys' of our school . Christian leading the other five looking all cocky and handsome.
What? They are. It's not I'm not agreeing that.
Yes. And that's the reason why Kira was freaking out after his response of knowing me.
I really don't give a damn to those idiotic, egoistic, bad boys whom all the girls not only of my school but also from other also are head over heels and not to forget Kira is one of them.

"Oh! Christian and the company. I'm amazed . Coming this early? You should have taken your time you know ." She said in a fake voice.
"Better be on time from next time or I'll have to consult to principal or maybe your parents. Now. So me a favor and take your seats." She said with a toothy grin plastered on her face.
The looks on their faces were priceless. I really wished having a camera with me.
I think the day is not as bad as I expected it to be. But the thing is that something will happen to ruin my day.
She again started teaching but I zoomed out. I was staring at the sky.
Then I felt something poking my chair from beneath. 
Tap.
Tap. Tap.
Tap. Tap. Tap.
"What!?" I whisper yelled at the person sitting behind me.
Guess who?
Yes.
Christian in his glory himself.
He smirked . The nerve of that boy. I freaking want to punch his face to wipe off that smirk.

"Is there any problem Miss Jones and Mr. Duke?" Mrs. William asked and I was annoyed scrach that beyond pissed and mad.
"No" he said in a straight voice.
I really think he's bipolar.
"OK. I guess I'll you may leave as the class is practically disturbed ." She said glaring at Duke but softening a little bit. Keyword little bit.
Before leaving she added-"But don't forget that this is a last warning to you Mr. Duke. I hope you didn't forgotten my little speech?"
He shook his head and walked out but not before smirking in my direction.
Uhhh...I seriously hate Christian Duke. My life and most of High School....
---------------------------------------------

☺😊😀 Hey!!! There lovely readers . It's just the introducing chapter. It's not a great start but it'll be good . Give it a chance please.

Vote. Comment. Follow. And . Share....