Chapter 3

A.N~

Important note below, please read and there is a surprise in this

chappy some secrets are here look out for them!

enjoy !!!

;-) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV~

I walked inside the gate and tried to open the door. I guess I should have used the key only. But you know there was a little hope of them to be home, you know my parents .

Guess I was again wrong.

As soon as I entered I went straight to the kitchen to eat some food.

What?

I'm hungry. I'm a growing kid after all.

I saw a note on the fridge.

It reads ~

"Kit-Kat. Honey, we're really sorry that we broke our promise of spending today with you, you know there was this urgent meeting that we've to attend at any cost, darling.
We are really sorry and we'll  be back soon and there's gonna be surprise for you...
My baby-girl.
Love you a lot
    Mum and Dad..."

I read it twice then thrice and then crumpled it into a ball and threw it away.
I really am disappointed but there's no point to feel bad. I'm used to all these feelings.
I yanked open the door of the fridge and what I saw made me doubled in anger.

Uhhhh! They didn't even kept food?!!!

You know I was like a mad lioness when she is hungry? 

exactly!

I can eat my whole fridge right now!

Nah! that would be gross. ewwww.

Then I saw another note on the shelf.

I seriously hate this note system.

"Honey. We knew you would check up the fridge, well as you can see there's nothing
to eat. I want you to go the Chinese restaurant down the street and don't worry for the dinner we'll get something too.

love you a lot!                                                                                                                                                        mum and dad."

I heaved a sigh .

Finally they at least realized that I need something to eat.

I picked up my phone from the counter, tied my hair in a messy ponytail and took the money from my purse. and locked the door checking it twice and then kept the key under the door mat.

What?! I'm very careless for all these things.

I was walking in my own world and didn't realized that I've reached there . Wow ! I think when I didn't think I complete my work quickly , uhhh! I don't even know if any of that make sense .

I quickly went inside and warmth encircled me with the smell of food. Oh! How much I love you . Food.

I went to the counter and I ordered some pasta , a can of coke and some chilly fries.