Chapter 8

Christian's POV~

I laughed as she shivered when I whispered her good night greetings .

I smiled at the memory .

Wait . What ?

Did I just smiled because of her ?

I think I've drunk too much for my own good .I stumbled and went towards my baby, my bike.

Yes .

I know I love her .But she is the only thing who have been with me through thick and thin of my life . I bought it with my own income , no not of bad things but only by working in a restaurant. I smiled and climbed on it . I reached the place we decided to meet. Me, Jake, James, Louis and Ethan are going to hang out for some more time and meet other group there.

It was around 1 or 2 am in the morning ,I got home from Katherina's party at around 11 and then I went to my favorite place and we are here in this dark alley ways waiting for them to arrive . People of all type hang over here as there is a restricted area near by it and there are shops of all kind {Drugs, drinks and stuffs} opened for 24/7.

Suddenly I heard a lot of noise , chanting a name . The sounds were muffled sounding something like 'mighty' or 'light-y'. Then the sound got louder for a second and then died down eventually giving a sigh of relief to me. I was so much tired that I wasn't even able to stand properly so I decided to sit on my bike and then I saw something that made me confused. I saw a figure in the dark end of the alley, a silhouette of someone standing watching my every move . I couldn't see the face but from what I could guess was that it belongs to a girl and then again from girl a question popped up in my head.

'What must Katherina be doing now?'

Wait . Wait I just said her name. I think I'm too much drunk to think properly.

I was snapped out of my trance of that Jones by a tapping. I turned around slowly , like in a movie. Ok now I'm damn sure I'm too much drunk.

"Hey! Man . What's up?" James asked and I shook my head in response not want to do anything but to sleep .

"Yea! Man is everything ok? You seemed to be troubled ." I again shook my head and creasing of confusion took place on all of their face .They may be jocks and bad boys but still they care , care for me deeply. I smiled.

"I just need some rest I'm too tired to talk and hang out . I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Ok?"I said and climbed on my baby riding to my destination .

I saw the light of the room was off and the window was closed but the curtains were parted and I could only place things here and there , I placed the bed and the covers were around the body . I smiled at my foolishness . I was currently standing outside her window . It has a tree but it's very difficult to climb over and no not because of anything dirty . I just thought to check on her. Dirty minded people . I couldn't climb the tree but there was a pipe that was stuck out and were nailed bars here and there as if anyone could climb through it easily .

I came down as quietly as I could. I don't want her to wake up and freak out without any reasons.

She's your typical stereotype girl but there was something different that I couldn't place it. I then went to my house and climbed through the ladder I placed before sneaking out for the last time . Because we are moving to somewhere .

I don't know . I hate surprises .

Katherina's POV~

I woke up with a banging sound and very much .Much Much. noise from the outside. I turned around and covered my face with pillow. I hate waking up so soon. Specially after –

Shit! I have school. Oh no!

I woke up as fast as I could which happens to be me to fall down. I started crawling and reached to my closest and found out the dress I kept there last night . Yes I do that because I know I'm a clumsy girl .

Oh no no no I'm too late .

I quickly took a shower , brushed my teeth with one hand and with other I dried my hair with blow dryer . I quickly got dressed and saw my reflection in the mirror. I hate to so much make up but I have to I quickly put some concealer and some eyeliner and pink cheery lip-gloss . Now I'm ready .

Yes I'm a nerd kind of girl but I do makeup and No . I'm not bullied or anything else . I get as much as respect as the jocks , Players and those cheer leaders gets. Reason I'm a smart ass girl.

Every single student and teacher know this and me . Not fully ...

I rushed downstairs to see my mom in a beautiful dress and dad in casuals . What made me shocked much more is that the fact they are--

1 – at home.

2--Dressed like nothing.

3—Smiling like an Idiot .

I know you must be thinking what so shocking ?

Well you see my parents are not at home when I wake up or when I get to bed .

So I never see them at home and dressed so casually as well as fashionably too.

And lastly they were genuinely smiling . It's weird . I got some vibe of something bad from them .

My eyes automatically narrowed and moved closer to them . They were still smiling .

There is definitely something wrong with them.

"I ask you only once. Where are my parents and what you did to them? And you should know I know Khufu and I'm a black belt." I said with my hand in front of in chopping position .

They laughed.

They seriously, freaking Laughed ?

I gave them my Are-You-Guy-kidding- Look and they stooped.

"Honey" My mom said and looked at my dad. They were having their parental talks with their eyes . Psychic.

I know that look that says Will-You-Tell-Her-Or-I-Should- look.

Then it hit me .

"We are moving . Please tell me no . Please." I said with a puppy dog face.

"NO , no . no Darling we are not but..."

She stopped . Why the hell the suspense? I hate it

"But?" I encouraged her. I held my breath and she sighed deeply.

And then It all came tumbling down.

"We are having new neighbors."

"And" I know there is something they are hiding.

"TheyarrenonotherthentheDukes." Both of them said.

I gave them a look telling to say slowly and one at a time.

"They."

"Are."

"Non."

"Other."

"Then."

"The."

"Duke's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well dun dun dun... Hints are here in this chapter and Christian is moving next door!

What will be the outcome! and what do you think Katherine is hiding? Who is Christian.

Well... stay tuned to know more!!!!

Vote.Comment.Share!!!