Chapter~4

Katherina's POV~

I saw him smirking at me . What's his problem? I mean don't he understands that I don't want to be near him ? Don't he have brain ? Oh how stupid I'm to think he has . Obviously he doesn't have, he should go to Brainly .

Yeah! she's a slut of our school and yup! I hate her the most .

I was snapped out of my dream land when I realized that I've been pressed into the counter with him close to me . I took a step back realizing that I've been trapped between him and the counter . I looked up and saw him close , too close for my liking .

"I see our little princess has made some new friends ?" He said smirking coming closer if it was even possible .

"What do you want Duke ?" I asked suddenly confident . Until he could answer his phone started ringing . It was a tune I know from somewhere but from where I don't remember . I shrugged out that thought .

He brought his phone next to his ear not breaking the eye contact with me .

"Hello?" He asked still locking eyes with mine . Suddenly he frowns and looked back behind him and I also tried to see anything but nothing . He again turned towards me and lean down to my ear and whispered ---

Christian's POV~

I leaned own and stopped next to her ear . I could hear her heart beat getting louder , I smirked and whispered "You really look cute when you are scared" and with that I left her with wide eyed and chuckled at her response .

I went and stood behind the huge pillar where I can see her .

She was now talking to that guy again . Uhhhh! I don't know but I'm not liking that , maybe I just wanted to tease her more ? I shrugged off that thought and started listening up their conversation .

"Yeah ! I like them too. They are just amazing . Wow our liking's are so similar we should defiantly hang around someday "

"Yeah , Sure we should I think I should leave now it's getting dark outside ."

"Yeah your correct . let me drop you off . We will get to know each other more in that way ."

With that she left with that guy , I think Earnest . Uhhhhh! I hate that guy , I don't even know why? Well I think I should follow them!? Right ? righttt...

And with that I also walked out and saw them turning to the next street . I picked up pace but was stopped by someone I'm gonna kill whoever is that .

"Hey man! Why such in a bad mood ?"

I looked up and saw Louis , Jake , James and Ethan smirking at me . I rolled my eyes and hit his arm playfully.

"You lost my prey !" I whined like a girl and they all chucked and rolled their eyes . I gave them a death glare and started walking towards the way she went with 'him'.

Katherina's POV~

We were walking down my street only and I found a lot of things about him and we are definitely going to hang out more , he is such a nice guy not that like Christian . Wait! Why the hell I'm thinking about him now ? Stop it Katherina . I was turning around and was feeling that we've been watched .

"Hey! you ok?" Earnest asked me snapping me out of my dream world and I just shook my head.

"Nope . I'm perfectly fine , I was just thinking that we should hang around more." I said smiling a little bit.

"Oh yeah definitely we should and here we go ." I frowned and followed his gaze and found that we already reached my home . Wow that was pretty quick I've never realized that a distance could get interesting .

"Yeah. I never knew that we reached so quickly ."

"Yup! Time flies when we have fun ." He said winking and I giggled .

"So. I think I should get going now, see ya around kit-kat." He said in a sweet voice I smiled and nodded heading back to my house .

It was evening and my parents were back now I don't know who is coming over.

I walked down the stairs when my mum called me.

"Yes mum?" I asked in a bored way.

"Honey , stop behaving like a kid and MY GOD! you are not changed yet ?" She said frowning . I rolled my eyes and came next to my dad .

"Dad!" I whined , he chuckled.

"Yes honey , you are not change-."

I cut him by giving him a death glare and he swallowed hard and said "Sorry darling ." He said in a sad and pitiful voice .

I stomped my foot and came back in my room and took out the dress my mom gave it to me . Uhhhh! It's not that I  hate wearing dress and heels .I just wanted to out but they are not letting me go because 'someone' is very special to my parents!

I quickly changed and did my hair and a little bit of makeup .

As soon as I completed the doorbell rang making me groan in disgust . I went to stairs and peaked downstairs and saw three couples holding their hand well one of them were my parents and rest two I think our guest . I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mum called me . I slowly walked down trying not to fall .

"Katherina – meet Mr. And Mrs. Williams and their son ---."

Mum said while pointing to one couple and a very cute guy around my age only.

"Lane" he said in a smooth voice while smiling at me .

"Katherina" I said while shaking his hand and smiling a bit .

"I already know ." He said in a mocking way and I giggled .

"And Katherina this is Mr. And Mrs. Duke and their son---."

Dad said . oh no ! this is going to be a long evening...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun-Dun-Dun!

who is at the door?

Ohhhh... next chapter is full of drama

and please do notice her thoughts and Christian's behavior.

Vote. Comment. Share!!!