Chapter~5

Luke Hemming as Lane Williams (I love him!!!! ;p)

Chapter 5---

Christian's POV~

I was following Katherine when my mom called me and said and I quote -

'Christian Duke we're going to a meeting or you can say a dinner party with our now very close friends , so yeah ! you have to come and this is an order .'

I was currently fixing my hair sitting in the back of the car . And yes I don't know where it is ? I guess the guys whom mom ranted throughout the day .And I really hope they have a daughter and obviously of my age only. I chuckled to myself and took out my phone and as soon as I did that my mum caught me . I think she is psychic .I rolled my eyes and put it back.

"And you are not supposed to misbehave in front of them Chirs, and they have a daughter of your age only and a boy too so please behave ." She said in a serious voice . I nodded mainly to myself and did a quick mental dance about that girl thing .

Soon Dad stopped the car and I noticed the familiar surroundings .

Katherina.

I mentally sighed and stepped out shrugging the thought of her out too .

I looked towards my mom and dad they were giving touch ups to their uniform and make up and whatever . Soon we were entering a medium size house though it was a way bigger than ours we're currently living in .

"Mr. And Mrs. Duke ." A lady around my mom age only greeted my mom and dad . After about talking a bit there was again a ring .

How many of them are coming ?

And soon entered the third party with a boy of my age only I could tell by looks , but there's no girl .

"Katherina ! Come down , the guest are already here ." The first women I think Mrs. Jones yelled . Wait . Did she just said Katherina? I mean like Katherina Jones ? NO That can't be possible . Right? right .

But then my life has to get in trouble , well the case is that I'm the Trouble maker .

Soon a girl Katherina , came down in a dress , and she looked damn hot .

No wait I'd take that back .

They were introducing each other and well I was staring at that guy , Lane . The way he looked at her made me feel something . A smirk played on my lips when she realized that I was also there.

Mom dad and rest of the couples left us alone and asked her to show us the house .

Katherina's POV ~

I mentally slapped myself for saying no to Kira 'cause my mom thinks Duke could be fun to hang around well I'll not say same for Lane cause he's really sweet and I'm loving to have him here with me . I was currently showing my house to them .

"This is my room ." I said as I entered my room . They were fascinated to see my room? Well I guess I did a god job cleaning it a bit .

"Well you do have a nice room , I must say I'm impressed

"Well you do have a nice room , I must say I'm impressed ." Lane said walking towards my bookshelf which is practically huge .

"Woah! I got that you are a reader . Aren't you ?" He asked and I smiled and nodded .

"I really like that ." This time it was Christian snickering towards my pictures. I scoffed and he just smirked at me .

Suddenly my phone rang and as usual I without seeing whose caller ID it is I picked it up .

"Hello?" I asked

"Kit-Kat ! long time no see."

"Jeremy!" I said while chuckling a bit.

"Kit-Kat" He said mimicking my voice . and I laughed at it .

"So , got time for me?" I asked a little bit of fake anger , seriously I can't stay angry with him for long . Last I remember was a day or 22 hours 38 minutes exactly .

"Yeah! Sorry 'bout that . Well you see I'm coming over this weekend only for you and me ,and we'll follow every condition of yours I promise ."He said and a wide grin appeared on my face.

"Really ?" I asked like a 5 year old .

"Yup! And let me guess we'll have vampire dairy and Harry potter marathon?" He asked and I started squealing like a small girl .

"I love you Jer . love you , love you sooooo very much . I'll be waiting . oh my good gosh I've to make plans . ok bye and you are the best ."

"I know I am ." He said while chuckling a little .

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs to my mom and dad totally forgetting about Lane and that Duke .

Christian's POV~

I watch her showing her room to us but mostly to Lane .Seriously is she blind or what because I'm the most hot person she could ever see . All the girls swoon over me . I snickered at her pictures . She was really very cute .

Suddenly her phone rang loudly , the tune of 1 D

Suddenly her phone rang loudly , the tune of 1 D . Uhhh! I don't understand why every girl I've been with love them . It was midnight memories title track .

She quickly picked up without seeing the caller ID? Wow.

A amused expression played on my face , but it was all of sudden changed into a frown .

Reason , well you see the person she was talking doesn't seem to be a girl .

Well I know many guys of our school and outside too want her as if she was a piece of meat or whatever . But it seems that they are pretty close . I'd love to meet this guy 'Jeremy'. And the last thing made my jaw drop 'I LOVE YOU JEREMY . YOU ARE THE BEST.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun! Dun! Dun!

So how was that? I know I know crappy one but buckle up cuz this

story is going to be like really confusing but amusing!

Hey! that rhymed !

Okay jeez so any suggestions???

VOTE. COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!