Chapter~9

Chapter9---

Katherina's POV~

No. Please tell me this isn't true. Please God! what did I even did to you? I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong.

Please tell me this is a nightmare and I'm going to wake up any moment. Now.

Now. NO?

This isn't a dream.

Screw me. Screw my life. Why? Why me?

"Katherina. Honey! Breath. Please."

I heard mom saying to me but my body didn't move . I was frozen . This couldn't happen .

He will know. He will ...

"Katherina." Mom shook me snapping me out of my bewildered moment.

"Hun? you ok?" Mom asked again . concern was all over her face, I nodded and gave them a week smile.

"Yes. I...I am." I said and they just looked me once and nodded mostly to themselves.

"Sweetie , why are you dressed up today?"

"Why?" I asked confused. Today is Friday and school?

"Oh! I forget to tell you that we got a call saying that today is a holiday. We got a call from school. There is this inspection thing so yeah! you're free and Jeremy is coming today only."

A smile broke on my face as she said his name.

"Really?" I asked like a little girl.

"Yes. He will be in a or two hour."

I nodded and saw it's already eight , he will be here around nine. I went upstairs taking a apple as breakfast. I plopped on my couch next to my window . I was thinking about Jeremy. He's my bestest friend . I smiled at that thought of meeting him.

I walked up to my picked up my guitar and went to my roof. Weather today was very nice as it's October starting. I started humming and then I started singing 'Love Me Like You Do'. I love that song.

"You're the light , You're the night.

You're the color of my blood.

You're the cure, You're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch.

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much.'

'You're the fear , I don't care.

'Cause I never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life'

I smiled to myself when I stopped .Suddenly I heard clapping .I opened my eyes to meet a set of blue eyes. I frown and then it hit me like a tons of bricks. My eyes widened and my mouth agape. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Never knew tiger could sing. Do we?"

He asked and I? Well, you can say I was literally Fuming.

I glared and then I heard a familiar horn . I frowned again.

I frown too much .

I looked down and instantly a smile broke on my face when I noticed whose car was it .