II

areum_dance: do you have any song suggestions?
yourhope: I've been wanting to learn a Got7 dance for awhile...
areum_dance: me too! how about I like you, jackson and bambam's parts?
yourhope: sounds good! I'll dance as jackson if that's alright
areum_dance: I'm so excited now
yourhope: haha I am too!
we spent awhile talking to each other before exchanging skypes and skyping eachother. she turned on screen share and we practiced the dance a few times before she started to play different ones. we must've practiced for well over two hours and we were both extremely tired but stayed up talking to each other.
"it's weird," she stated.
"what's weird?" I asked her, laughing.
"we've only been speaking for about three and a half hours and you're the only person who hasn't told me how annoying I am," she said, making me frown.
"you're not annoying and whoever is telling you that you are has an extremely thick skull," I told her.
"or you do, because I honestly am," she laughed slightly.
"how so?" I asked.
"my lisp, my constant need of reassurance that I'm not bothering you, etcetera," she answered.
"your lisp is adorable, and your 'constant need of reassurance' isn't annoying, it just shows that someone was a huge dick to you," I sighed.
"touché to the last bit," she laughed, "he was a huge dick, a huge dick with a small dick."