V

(a/n- why do I always think of the surname Park for my characters???)
Jungkook and Areum had uploaded their cover of Ringa Linga not too long after, Hoseok and Areum kept in contact and Areum found herself becoming attached to Hoseok.
areum_dance: hobihobihobi
yourhope: whaaaat
areum_dance: what should I change my username to?
yourhope: I don't know I could barely come up with mine!
areum_dance: aridance? aricovers?
yourhope: I d o n ' t k n o w
areum_dance: I'll just ask kookie then
---
areum_dance: kookieeee
jungkookie: whaaaat
areum_dance: what should I change my username to?
jungkookie: what's your surname?
areum_dance: park
jungkookie: just make it areumpark, parkareum, parkari or aripark
parkareum: areumpark was taken :(
---
yourhope: parkareum was the best kookie came up with haha
parkareum: shut it I like it :(
parkareum: Skype me while I get ready to go out.
Hoseok called Areum on Skype and when she answered she popped up in a black crop top, her black circle rimed glasses on and her short black hair up in a messy bun, revealing that she had an undercut.
"hey Areum," he greeted.
"hey hobi-hobi," she giggled. she started doing her makeup so she took her glasses off, which made Hoseok frown slightly since he liked how she looked without makeup.
they chatted about random topics such as songs they were planning on recording dance covers to soon.
"that's actually what I'm about to do," she laughed, "go shoot a dance cover, I mean."
"to what song?" he asked.
"like a cat by AOA," she smiled, "it's more sexual than I'm used to but I kind of like it." Hoseok blushed slightly.
"me and two of my friends are going to match," she continued, "black ripped jeans, black crop top, black doc martens."
"that's cool," he smiled.
"I guess," she lisped, making her blush.
"sorry," she apologized, lisping yet again, making him laugh.
"don't worry about it, your lisp is adorable," he said, making her blush.