XVI

Areum posted a picture of the two of us, her sitting in my lap, my head on her shoulder, and all of our followers went crazy. Once they found out that we were dating they wouldn't stop commenting about how cute we are together.
"Ariiii," I dragged out her nickname.
"Hobiiii," she mocked me, kissing my cheek briefly.
"I just wanted a kiss," I smiled smugly. She laughed before kissing all over my face before finally kissing my lips.
-Areum's P.O.V-
This kiss turned into a bit more than a kiss. We were on my couch, me laying into him, his hands in the back pockets of my jeans and mine on his chest. Then, he got a text, making the both of us groan.
"The guys are coming over," he said, making me frown since we wouldn't be able to continue, "with food," I smiled.
I changed into black leggings and Hoseok's grey sweater that was far too large on me before I joined him on the couch again.
It didn't take the six boys long to arrive with takeout.
We sat around on the couches eating in peace until I moved, causing my sweater to shift slightly revealing a hickey Hoseok left near my collarbone.
"Wow Hobi, didn't know you were into that," Jungkook teased, nodding toward me. Hoseok quickly noticed the hickey and blushed before adjusting the sweater for me.
"Hope we didn't interrupt anything," Namjoon winked.
"Little shits," I mumbled under my breath, but only Hobi heard, causing him to chuckle lightly.
-the end-
edit:
wow look it's a fic w a peaceful ending that's unusual for me
I usually write angst and this was pretty fluff
lov u
have a good day/night/whatever
bye <3