IX

the seven of us became pretty close, we would regularly collaborate on dance covers, not always as a full group though. we basically became one big group with six sub units.
1. Areum & I
2. Mei & Tayler
3. King & Haru
4. Areum, King, & Haru
5. Areum, Mei, & Tayler
6. Areum, Jungkook, & I
it was definitely a mess, but we liked it that way.
Haru still scares the absolute shit out of me, but I have begun to realize that he's actually a really nice and cool person once you get to know him. he plays bass and does tattoos on himself and friends, and has made a career out of both being a bassist and a tattoo artist.
King loves pastel and gore, she's either listening to cute Japanese music and dressing in pastel colors with pig tails, or she's listening to gorillaz (which is 'dark' compared to her other side) and looking like someone you would not want to mess with.
Areum surprises me everyday. she's very opinionated and kind hearted. she loves gore, pastel, and everything in between and usually dresses like a KPOP idol. she loves all kinds of music except for country, and yes, that includes classical. she has tattoos but not a lot of them and they're very small, she has gotten a lot of piercings but has taken the majority of them out. she loves makeup and playing ukulele, but also enjoys playing rock or metal on electric guitar with Haru.
Mei and Tayler are a lot like Areum in how they dress. they love KPOP and a few English indie bands, they're basically your average 'tumblr' girls, but cooler.
we would learn a song as a full group weekly, starting Monday then we would record Friday. it was very fun and all of our pages grew immensely from our system.
---
a/n
filler chapter to describe some of the characters more in-depth
I hope to update more later today but it's nearly 3 AM and I need to sleep because I have to work from 7 AM to 3 PM today.
have an excellent day!!