XIII

Monday finally rolled around and before I knew it I was in the train station waiting for Areum.
while I was distracted I felt arms wrap around me and looked down to see her hugging me tightly, a smile on her face. I smiled back at her and hugged her.
we intertwined our fingers and were on our way to my house.
"by the way, all of the guys are there," I informed her, "Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin." she took a deep breath, and looked up at me, biting her lip.
"what if they hate me?" she asked, nervously.
"they're more likely to hate me than they are to hate you," I laughed. she smiled, making her eyes practically sparkle. my eyes flickered to her lips and I gently kissed her. she kissed me back, smiling into the kiss.
as soon as we stepped into the house she was bombarded with comments.
"she's so cute!"
"way out of your league, Hobi!"
"THIS is Areum!? she's cute!"
Taehyung crouched down to meet her level and analyzed her face, making her blush, and him laugh.
"you're adorable!" he commented, making her blush.
"t-thank you," she looked to her feet. we sat on the two couches but there wasn't enough space so Areum sat in my lap.
-time skip-
Areum and I were in my bed cuddling and watching random videos on her phone, my arm slung around her lazily and her head rested on my chest.
she turned around to face me and smiled up at me.
I kissed her lips gently.
after we pulled away she smiled up at me.
"I love your kisses," she said to me, making me smile slightly before pecking her lips again.