XIV

(I randomly started capitalizing everything in this chapter whoops lmao)
-time skip, three days later-
Areum and I decided to go out for lunch and I had decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. I had gotten more and more nervous throughout the day.
"Hobi," she said, but I didn't hear it. She repeated herself twice more.
"Hoseok!" she said slightly louder, finally grabbing my attention.
"W-what?" I asked.
"You've seemed on-edge all day, what's bothering you?" she asked.
"N-nothing it's just that..." I trailed off.
"What?" she asked again, a concerned look in her eyes.
"Iwantedtoaskyouifyou'dmaybebemygirlfriend?" I rushed out.
"W-what?" she asked, laughing slightly, "say that slower so I can understand you."
"I wanted to ask you... ifyou'dmaybebemygirlgriend," I repeated.
"If I'd what?" she asked, still confused.
"Be my girlfriend?" I said in a questioning tone, looking at the floor.
"That's what you were nervous about?" she asked. I shyly nodded, still looking at the floor. She smiled at me cutely.
"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, you adorable idiot," she said, making me break out in a grin.
We walked hand in hand back to my place.
When we got there we saw everyone sitting around on the couch. They greeted us and Areum and I joined them on one of the couches, her on my lap due to the lack of space.
I had my arms wrapped around her waist and my head resting on her shoulder, her hands rested on top of mine.
"Are you two dating now?" Jin asked.