Smile

Makoto's P.O.V

Haru's hands slid off my back. When I looked to check if he was ok he had fallen asleep in my arms. I furrowed my brows worriedly and picked him up. "I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haru's P.O.V

I woke up back in my room. It was cold. I hugged myself tightly as I tried to sit up "Ow, ow, ow..." I slowly put my head back down on the pillow. I hurt....badly. The door opened and Makoto came in with a tray of food. I slowly sat up and stared at him. "Your here."

"We had a agreement." He smiled weakly and set the tray down in my lap. I looked at it, it looked really good. "I-I hope you feel ok. Did I go too hard?" He asked shyly. I glanced at him not wanting to respond. Makoto blushed, "Oh....I knew it...!" He bit his finger and groaned a bit in embarrassment.

"I-I'm fine." I said quietly.

"Well, you should eat..." He smiled and slowly started to leave.

"W-wait!" He stopped and turned around. "We're you serious....? When you said you loved me?" Makoto stared at me for a second then briefly smiled before walking out and shutting the door. I slowly started to eat the Mackerel in front of me.

Once I finished eating I set the tray the aside. I was feeling much better than before so I got up and walked downstairs. There was Makoto sitting on the couch working on something. I slowly walked over to him. "Boo..."

"AH!" Makoto shut his laptop and turned around. "H-Haruka-San...y-you scared m-me...."

"I meant too...what are you working on?" I asked. Makoto clamped his mouth shut and shook his head.

"N-nothing..." He mutter setting it back into his bag. I glanced at it before sitting down next to him. "S-so, you're really not mad?" He asked staring at me surprised. I sighed,

"No Makoto, besides I owe you a lot. That repays only half of it and maybe even less." Makoto blushed a bit and put his hands in between his legs. I rested my head on his shoulder, "I'm just glad you're still here. Now that I realize it. I don't think I could take care of myself without you. Which is a pathetic thing to say..." Makoto wrapped an arm around me.

"No, it's not. Because it's stating a fact." I pulled away from him quickly and glared at him.

"Hey!" Makoto laughed then smiled a bit. I sighed angrily, mostly because he was right. "Oh..I saw the new apron." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Really? Do you like it?" Makoto asked perking up. I nodded and looked at him.

"But it matches you more." I admitted. Makoto smiled and patted my head laughing.

"Well my clothes fit well on you."

"Maybe." I looked outside, "what are we going to do today?" I asked. It was kind of boring now.

"Maybe we could go to the pool?" I sat up straight and my eyes shined brightly.

"Yes." Makoto ruffled my hair and laughed shaking his head, "alright go get ready then." Makoto got up and started to walk upstairs. When I saw that we was out of view I dived for his laptop. Quickly pulling it out of he bag I opened it up and scrolled to the top. I blinked and stared at the title. It was Makoto's Diary since when we moved in together. I slowly began to read it word for word.

"M-Makoto..." It was basically him confessing his feelings for me to himself.

June 10,

  Haru actually agreed to move in with me! I'm so excited! I really hope he doesn't regret it. I'm such a doof sometimes. Anyways I have to go and pack up! Haru's waiting outside for me!

June 13

It took awhile for us to move in. Three days to be exact. But I don't care! I can finally be with Haru! I just hope I don't do anything to him...sometimes I feel my body getting hot and I have to step outside away from him.

July 16

That was today.

It's been a while sense I've been on here....I lost it. I hurt Haru. He said he was ok but I know he was hurting. I hate myself. I took advantage of him. Maybe he hates me secretly inside. I love him too much. I thought that doing him would calm me down more, but I just want more! I hate myself! I hate myself so

The page ended. I guess that's when I walked in next to him. When I scrolled up  even more there was a lot more from before we moved in. When I heard him coming downstairs I quickly tucked it back in his and stood up. "Haru? Why aren't you dressed yet?" He asked.

"I...I...uh, I'll get changed now." I blushed quickly and run up the stairs into my room and shut the door. Makoto really does love me.... I thought as I rested my back on the door. I didn't know what to think, do I love Makoto? I don't know, I'm at a crossroads. I felt my heart begin to ache. I pushed myself off the wall and got changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makoto's P.O.V

After Haru went upstairs I was suspicious. When I sat back down my laptop was facing the opposite way of how I put it. Or was that my imagination. I slowly opened it up. I was scrolled back to when I first got my laptop when I was 14. HARU!!!! Wait, wait, wait, maybe my finger scrolled up when Haru scared me. I slowly put it back and stood up.

Haru walked downstairs with a towel "come on." He started to walk outside and I followed him. Haru's face was flustered and he avoided my eyes.

"Haruka are you ok?" I asked. Haru nodded but kept his head facing forward.

Once we reached the pool I set the towel down and watched as Haru dove in and stayed underwater. I jumped in after him and smiled. He was laying at the bottom with his eyes shut. His hair swayed slightly with the pool waves. When he opened his eyes he mouth something, bubbles escaped from his lips but that's all I could hear. I couldn't make out the words on his lips. I resurfaced and swept my hair back. Soon he joined me and shook his hair.

"What did you say?" I asked. Haru looked at me and smiled. Shocked by his smile I stepped back. His smile was warm and beautiful. Love struck I stared at him. He had shining white teeth and his face was a little red, but it was gorgeous!

"What?" He dropped back to his expressionless face.

"H-Haru...I never knew you had such a beautiful smile..." I breathed. he blushed and dove back under the water. I stuck my head back under and swam after him. He stopped and turned around as I swam closer to him and smiled. I pressed my lips up against his. Bubbles escaped from our lips as I felt his eyes on me wide.

We both surfaced and he stared at me, "w-what was that for?" He asked. I just smiled and shook my head.

Haru and I ended up staying at the pool for a long time. Mainly because Haru never wanted to get out. After we did it was nearly night. "Man I'm worn down...." I sighed rubbing the towel on my head. Haru nodded in agreement. I looked at the clock, "oh man! It's already 9:30!? Come on Haru hurry up you need to rest!" He shut the locker door and we both started back to the house.