If It Makes You Stay...

I guess he heard my footsteps because he looked up and his eyes widened. He made a short gasping noise like he was even surprised I found him or came after him.

That's when I realized that I was crying, tears streamed from my face as I stared at him.

"Haru...?" He looked at me. My lips began to tremble I quickly covered it with the palm of my hand I didn't want him to see. But it was too late I bursted out crying began to sob.

"You....you...BASTARD!" I lunged at him struck him with my fist. He fell to the side and held his face even more surprised than before. Once I realize what had just happened I started to cry even more. I held my hand to my chest. Why did he leave me? I was angry, sad, and just a whole list of mixed feelings I never thought I could have so strongly.

I felt my knees and covered my face with my hands. What has he done? What have I done?!He left me to worry, he scared me, why did he do this why WHY!?

"M-Makoto.....why? Why would you scare me like that? Y-you left me. With out a word. D-didn't you get my call? My texts? I waited for y-you. It's been two hours since I first went searching f-for you!" When I looked up angrily Makoto sat in awe. I have never showed so much emotion since he told me he was going to move somewhere in Tokyo.

"H-Haru...listen." I sniffed and slowly settled down. "The reason....the reason I left was because, I love you Haru." My eyes widened and I stared at him, "I love you too much, that I was afraid I would do something to you. Something that you wouldn't forgive." I narrowed my eyes.

"W-well you just d-did." I muttered. Makoto looked down.

"And I did get your voicemail . I knew I had worried you...I'm sorry. But I can't be around you when I feel this way. I'll...I'll touch you. And I don't want to. That's why I left. I didn't want to loose you that way." I felt myself begin to cry again.

"If...if you get to...do it...to me. Will you stay? Will you stay with me?" I asked. Makoto's eyes widened and he nodded.
"Then go ahead."

"Haru-"

"I said do it! I shouted. I fell to my knees and kissed Makoto putting both my hands on his cheeks. At first his eyes were just wide. But then I felt him kiss back. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell back. He grabbed my shirt and I took it off pulling his off with it. If this meant he would stay. I would do it. I moved my hands to his back. His skin was soft.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered softly into my ear.

"J-just shut up." I muttered, "Stop apologizing." He unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my knees. I pulled myself up so Makoto was standing up on his knees. I undid his belt and slide down his undergarments along with his pants.

"H-Haru you don't have to-" I covered his mouth with my hand and looked up at him. When I slid my hand off he was quiet. I grabbed onto his hard member and pushed my mouth on to it. Makoto bit his lip and stiffened a moan. I slowly began to bob my head going deeper each time. His dick swelled in my mouth.

I pulled out and started to suck on the tip. "A-aha....!" Makoto covered his mouth and bit his finger. He squeezed his eyes shut and put a hand on my head. I twirled my tongue around until Makoto pushed me off. I fell back but instead of my head hitting the concrete his hands rested underneath my head. He was being really gentle with me. Like I was some fragile thing.

His fingers trailed up my body and I arched my back. "Haah....! Uhn...mh." Just touch of him made my body shiver. I felt his wet tongue trail up my chest starting from my hips. He stopped at the center of my chest and began to kiss lightly. I bit my bottom lip and tried to keep my voice down, I was being too loud. Makoto kept muttering to himself about how sorry was I want to slap and say 'it's OK!' Or 'shut up!' I knew all that would come out were moans.

Suddenly his mouth moved to the tips of my chest and he began to suck lightly on one while playing with the other. "Hawh...! Ahha! M-Ma.....Makoto!" I threw my head back and gritted my teeth. I ran my fingers through his hair and squeezed it tightly. No matter how many times I called out for him to stop he continued to play around with my chest. I guess it's my fault. I told him too.

His hands slid down my thighs and back up. He slowly raised his finer's to his mouth and licked them. I bit my lip knowing what was next. He moved his hands back down and I held my breath. He slowly pushed his fingers into me. I sharply gasped and I let go of my breath. He pushed in deeper, "A-aha! ....Nmf! A-haah." My body twitched and shook as he started to move his two fingers, widening my inner walls. I squeezed his muscular shoulders and cried out. Everything became blurry as my eyes welded with tears.

He slowly pulled his fingers out as he felt it was necessary. When I felt something hot moved toward my area I stopped him. Makoto looked down at me with a sorrowful expression. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt him push as gently and slowly as he could into me. He rested his hand on my back of my head and deepened our kiss.

Once he pulled away I rested my head down and covered my mouth with both of my hands. I was crying, but I didn't want Makoto to know. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt a few more tears roll down my cheeks.

"H-hey...Ngh...Haru..." I looked up at him as he began moved his hips.

"A-aaah! M-mnf! H-heh...y-yeah..." It was hard to get just one word out without moaning.

"Remember when....ha..! We were going shopping with Rei a-and Nagisa?" Why was be bringing this up now? I nodded a bit. "And you saw a fish tank and started to unbutton your shirt?" I blushed and looked away.

"Haah....yes....w-why...? Aaaha....!~" Makoto winced at my harsh ragged voice. It still hurt really bad, but it was withering away.

"J-just a memory....w-what do you remember?" He asked softly starting into my eye. I stared back at his emerald orbs.

"Hah....I...I remember when...uck!....we were standing on a cliff side during the festival. And....you told me you....you were going to Tokyo," Makoto's eyes shifted away from mine, "I-I got really mad at you...b-but that's all I showed. But I-I was also really sad. I s-started to cry. Fwuh...!" After I got away." Makoto brushed a hand through my hair and smiled his sweet, warm stupid smile.

"Y-you only think o-of negative things....A-ah...!" A sudden jolting thrust sent a shock through my body. We both cried out as a sweet sensation filled my hips.

Our breaths were fast and heavy. We were both swearing a lot. I grabbed his fore arms and made him collapse onto my chest. I hugged him. "I'm sorry..." He whispered again.

"It's ok...you weren't half bad." I bit my lip trying not to smile.

"Really?"

"Sure...."

___________________________
❤️❤️❤️👊🏻 DO NOT FEAR THE SEXY CHAPTER IS HERE!! LOL ANYWAYS THERE IS STILL MORE TO THIS BOOK! WE CAN'T HAVE AN ENDING LIKE THIS RIGHT!?!? JAX! TO DA PHONE TYPING (oh shut up)