Apron

Makoto's P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning, I was disturbed in my sleep by a rattling noise. When I checked the clock it was 7:30. I groaned and later my head back down. Then I heard it again. The clanking sound of pans and the sizzling of the stove. I raised a brow and slowly got up. When I got downstairs Haru was cooking. I never knew he woke up this early, "morning." He muttered. I smiled brightly. He was wearing the new apron!

"Morning, Haruka-san!" I said cheerfully. I hugged him from behind and smiled brightly.

"I'm trying to focus..." He said keeping his eyes on the stove. I rolled my own two eyes and turned it off. "Hey!-" I turned his head around enough so that I could kiss him. Surprisingly he kissed back almost immediately. I intertwined our tongues and felt as the danced around. Haru's eyes were shut until my hand slithered lower. He shot his eyes open and pushed me away.

"I-it's too e-early! A-and I need to
finished cooking..." He muttered, his hand reached for the stove nob and I pulled him back into my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haru's P.O.V

"H-hey! Cut it out!" I shouted. But he held me strongly in his embrace.

"But that's what you need to do, but what do you want to do?" His voice rang in my head. What I wanted to do? ......what did I want to do? Before I could answer him I felt his hand trail down my chest. "That apron looks good on you...." He mumbled. I rested my hands on the edge of the stove making sure I was far enough that I couldn't burn them.

"S-seriously...let H-hah!" I ordered grabbing his hand, but it was to late he had already pulled down my swim suit which I was wearing underneath and grabbed onto my 'member' tightly. He then pulled it down all the was so that my swim suit was down to my ankles. "M-Makoto!" I tried to to around but Makoto's eyes were lowered. When I followed his glance I blushed.

I quickly looked away and felt him slowly starting to stroke my cock. "A-aha! M-ma....!  Nmf!" I grabbed his elbow and squeezed it lightly.

With his free hand Makoto slid it under the apron and began to rub the tips of my chest. "Haah! N-no more.....! S-sta~" Makoto grinned a began to pump his hand much harder and faster. I felt him grind up against me, Makoto was hard too? I leaned back and my body twitched slightly as his touch. His hand moved up to the tip and he swerved it around.

Something clinked behind me but I couldn't turn around. He pushed me into the counter and while still holding
My dick he began to press his fingers inside of me. I gasps at the slight surprise of it. He fingers whirled in and out pushing deeper and deeper each time. It didn't hurt as much as before, just a slight pain. He pulled his fingers off and a moan spilled out of his lips from behind.

"M-Makoto?" I tried to turn around but he kept me facing forward again. His hand on my cock twitched as he started pumping again. I cried out and stuck my index finger in my mouth. When I could finally see what was going on behind me, Makoto was....touching himself? "....!" I turned back around flustered of what I just saw. He snickered.

"S-sorry Haru, but your voice is just unbearable..." My face turned red and my ears started to get hot.

"S-shut up!" I called back to him putting my hands on the counter. He laughed softly and I felt him slowly ease himself into me, "a-ahh! Haah...!" I gripped the table tightly and tried to stop my legs from shaking.

"A-are you alright...?" Makoto asked looking at me worriedly. I threw him a look.

"You t-tell me!" I grunted pushing my hips back little by little causing my arms to stretch out and extend. As I pushed my hips back Makoto's hand wrapped around my waist.

"Relax..." He whispered. I bit my bottom lip and exhaled sharply before Makoto's hips began to move slowly and I rested only my palms on the table and stretched the rest of my fingers out.

"A-ahh....! M-Makoto! Mmh!~" I clamped my mouth shut and balled my hands back into a fist.

"Haru.....! Y-you're. S-so....hot, inside.
Do you have a fever?" My face turned bright red and I shook my head quickly.

"N-no...!" I muttered. Well, I hope I don't. Makoto grunted behind me and he pulled me back even farther and jolted his hips harder and harder."Uwah!~ M-Ma! Hwah!" I tried to call out his name but he wouldn't listen. My face began to sweat and I gritted my teeth.

"Haru...a-ahha....Haru...!" He called out my name and I felt him thrust harder. He moved his hand back down to my 'member' and began to harshly pump his hand.

"A-ah! M-mhh!" I bit my lip as my body fluids spilled out onto the oven below. Makoto had stopped and put his hand on the counter next to mine. He put all of his weight onto my back and his breath was hot on my next. "M-Makoto?" I looked at him. His eyes were closed but troubled and his arms then wrapped around me.

"I love you Haru...." I blushed a bit and opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out. "Sorry I have to do this...t-to you." I sighed and slowly Makoto stepped back putting his back on the island behind us. I turned around.

"Makoto....I never answer your question...." I started.

"What question?" He asked slowly looking up at me confused. A slow toothless smile spread across my face.

" I love you too!" Makoto's face lit up like a bulb. He threw himself into me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh Haruka-San wait till I tell the rest!" He shouted cheerfully. Wait, that's right. We do have to tell them. Rei, Nagisa, and Rin. And maybe Sousuke. But now?

"L-lets wait....we can't tell them now." Makoto thought intensely about this then nodded.

"Yeah, ok!" He quickly pulled up his undergarments and pants to his waist. I looked away embarrassed. "See you after work!" He turned me around and kissed me before saluting with two fingers to his head. Then with that he grabbed and ran out.

___________________________
❤️❤️❤️👊🏻 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD! SOME SHIT WENT DOWN WITH JAXLYIN AND IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!! YOU BETTER NOT SLEEP BITCH.