Chapter 28

Jena POV

After I scream everyone jolts from their seats and they head toward the barn. How could there be walkers in there, we could have died. But this is Hershel's property we need to respect that. After thinking for a minute I run to the barm with everyone else.

"Don't tell me you agree with this" Shane screams at Rick.

"No I'm not, but this is Hershel's property we need to respect that" he says. Guess similar minds think alike.

"We could be dead. We need to leave" Shane screams.

"We are not leaving" Rick whisper shouts.

"Fine, we'll keep guard then" Shame yells.

"Keep your voices down" I whisper shout.

"Shut up the big kids are talking"Shane says.

"Excuse me" I say.

"You heard me" he says.

I run towards him. He throws a punch and I duck. I dead leg him and he falls, but he grabs my ankle. I fall with him. Me on top of him with my fist balled. I upper cut him and he groans. Before I can do anything else he switched positions with me. He got a good punch in. I groan but manage to get him off of me. I kick him in his balls and he falls to the ground. I kick his side one last time.

"Don't underestimate me" I say.

I look at the group and they looked surprised because I took down a man twice my size. I'm getting sick of their stares.

"Stop fucking staring at me like I'm a ghost! Yea I took down Shane now get on with your lives! It's not like I killed him" I basically yell.

I start walking off. "Asshole" I mutter while walking away. Maybe a ride will soothe my nerves. I walk in the house and start looking for Hershel. After looking for about 5 minutes I finally find him in his office.

"Do you mind if I take a horse for a ride" I ask.

"Go ahead" he says.

"Thank you"i say.

When I go outside I see everyone has migrated back to the camp site. Except Andrea she is "guarding" the barn. When I look around I notice Shane holding his side. I smirk and walk towards the horses. When I get there the horse I rode earlier goes crazy. I walk over to her and you can see excitement in her eyes.

#Skipping the ride#

As I walk away from the stabels I see everyone around a fire. I make my way over there and sit beside Rick and Glenn. Daryl being no where in sight. When everyone sees me they stare.

"What did I say about staring" I say calmly.

The divert their heads. After about 10 minutes of silence I've had enough. This is stupid.
I go into Hershel's house and get my phone. I still have it for music purposes. When I come back they looked puzzeled.

"Yal are boring so it's time to dance" I say while putting on my music.

They just sit there acting as if I'm crazy. So I walk over to everyone of them and make them stand up. They eventually give in and start dancing. Hershel's family joins also. It's feels good to be able to have fun again.

"Okay I'm going to play a slow song for the couples" I say.

Lori and Rick stand together. Glenn and Maggie. Hershel and Patrisha even though they arnt a thing. Since Daryl isn't here I grab T-Dog. He gives me a questioning look.

"What I'm bored"I say. He laughs and I begin the song.

When the song is over I grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket. After that everyone seems to start up conversations. It gets late and we all go to bed. I go to Hershel's house because he said I can stay there. I think the rest of the group was jealous but I don't really care. Tomorrow scared me though. Shane acted different today. This would has changed him. And he has changed into a monster.

#End of chapter! 684 words. Comment what y'all think. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time BYEEEEE#