Entry 5

Dear Kaiden,
You are the gayest straight dude I have ever met. We had the strangest friendship ever. When we first met we were the only freshman and I'll never forget it. You told me that you thought I was a junior, which looking back is kinda hilarious, I was just happy to not be the only freshman.  Because we were the only ones we were just grouped and kinda forced to be friends. As much as you annoyed me and I hated you at times, we just became so close so quickly. I remember the nights spent singing around the piano, the redeemer skit, how you yelled at me when I wore flip flops to practice cause that meant you had to touch my feet (and you have the LARGEST disgust for feet), the night that we went on the hay ride in the snow and instead of helping my when I was falling off you pushed me, we have some great memories. And then, because as I have come to find out nothing good ever lasts for me. You got weird, you got a girlfriend, you started flirting with Chloe (while 1) you're dating Elaine 2) you and Chloe are distant cousins), and I became less and less important in your life. Then I found out I was moving again, we had one last trip together. And you know what you did... You ignored me the whole time. And then when I left you made such a big deal about how much you would miss me. How we had to stay friends. Who would keep teaching you sign? It wasn't gonna be the same. And then I left.... You stopped texting. You stopped saying hi when I saw you places. When I came back to visit, you acted like I didn't exist. Chloe had to force you to talk to me. And when I messaged you last week, all I got. The only response from my "best guy friend." All you said was "who is this" that's all I got. And when I told you it was me you didn't bother to respond. I don't know what I did to make you hate me. People were always amazed at how quickly we went from strangers to friends, but I always found it more amazing how quickly we went from friends to strangers.
-- Luna
(Wow these are so darn depressing)