Entry 6

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry that I actually wanted to talk to you a lot. Maybe because I thought you were helping me.  When I talked to you I wasn't the depressed, exhausted, broken messed up girl, I was someone you believed in. But it was a lie. It was a fantasy. I thought this was too good to be true and I was right. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I care. I'm sorry that I spent every day looking for those inspirational little messages that I would always send you even if you stopped sending them after like a week. I'm sorry that I'd text you constantly cause you would always assure me that I wasn't bothering you (even tho my anxiety constantly made me think I was) I'm sorry that I believed you. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to what they said. They were right. You never cared. Or maybe you did, but it wasn't in the way I thought. You said we were besties. I understood you like no one else did, but the truth is I didn't understand you. You understood me. I was the poor lonely socially awkward and anxious girl that was just looking for someone to care. And you gave me that. I loved you, but not in a romantic way. I loved you like I love my brother.  And that wasn't enough for you. I wasn't enough for you. So you left. You left the person that actually cared. I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you to stay. I'm sorry that you left. I'm sorry that I told you so much, so many things about me that I don't share, when you were never worth it.  I'm just so very very sorry. 
-- Luna
(Sorry these things are so depressing, I don't know why anyone would actually want to read these. I know that this doesn't have a name, but I couldn't bring myself to type it again.)