Chapter Eight- Fresh Fruit

Rey was still in her outfit from dinner as she began to prepare his bath. She hadn't had time to change and really needed to get his stuff ready .

She poured the warm waged in the bath . The door opened and she saw him . She was on her knees checking the water .

"Come over here" he said . She nodded and stopped the water .

"Look at me slave" he said . She turned her head to him . "You look ... You look -"

"Say it " Rey said and immediately regretted her words .

"You look ... You look ... Take my cape off of me and hang it ... Then wait for me to finish in here and I'll come get you " he said .

Rey nodded then he grabbed her wrist "is it hot enough ?" He asked .

She nodded the he put her hand in the water that was warm. She didn't flinch , she didn't pull away instead she smiled .

Rey decided she was going to get stuff out of him . She wanted trinkets and gifts ... Good food and clothing ... She would take him with her back to the light side .

Even though this water burned her she didn't do anything about it. Instead she put the other hand in the warm water .

"I like the warm water " she said looking at him .

"You do ?" He asked .

She nodded quickly. He then let go of her wrist yet she kept her hands in the warm water . He picked her up by the waist and put her feet in the water , it went up to knees .

"Does it burn ?" He asked .

"No " she smiled . He picked her back up and pushed her out of the bathroom .

"Go prepare my bed " he said .

"Of course master Kylo " she said and closed the door as she walked out.
Rey made the bedroom all good .

He came out fully clothed . "Come here slave " he said .

She walked to him ." Yes master ?" She said .

"I want you to go to kitchen right there " he pointed "and pick up that pomegranate and come back to me" he said .

She nodded and walked over to fruit basket and grabbed it . She walked over to him .

"Follow me " he said . She did so and he sat on a large recliner. It was black leather .

She stood there as he sat down and grabbed the pomegranate. He split it open with his hands and handed her both of the halves .

"Put one half on the table " he said . She nodded and did just so .

"Come stand in front of me " he said . She stood in front of him , thinking he wanted her to feed him. "Eat the pomegranate" he said .

She looked suspiciously at him . "Now" he said . She nodded and began to eat the seeds of the fruit .

She went to dry her neck from the juice "don't" he said .

She nodded and began to eat more, he watched as the juice flowers from her mouth to her chest .

She finished it after a handful of minutes . "Come here " he said .

Rey walked over to him . "Grab the other half and come back to me" he said .

Rey nodded and grabbed the half she had out on the table . "Feed me the fruit" he said .

She nodded and then began to feed him the fruit , standing in front of him . "Wait "

"Yes Master?"

He shifted in his seat and raised an eyebrow "sit on my lap and feed me the seeds one by one"

Rey did just so , sitting with her legs to one side and her body to the others . She began to feed him the seeds .

"Slower Rey" he said .

She nodded and fed him them slower . He sucked on her fingers with the taste of pomegranate juice on them .

He sucked harder on her index finger. He let her finger go and she went to grab another seed .

"Stop Rey ... " he said and she did just so . He grabbed the fruit and then went to give her a seed .

She opened her mouth slightly and he popped the seed in her mouth . She then sucked hard on his index finger . She released his finger .

She was close to his face , she had blood red lip stick on her lips and he had s smirk on his . She leaned closer to him . "Leave " he said .

"What ?" She asked looking at him pulling far away .

He pushed her off his lap . "Leave and go sleep ... Same time as this morning .. Go !" He yelled .

She nodded and walked out of his room .

-A.N.-
I really don't know what happened in there hut I think it's good ... SEXUAL TENSION!!!! 🍎 THATS THE CLOEST I COULD FIND TO A POMEGRANATE!!!

If you have any requests or suggestions for Rey & Kylo Ren IN THIS BOOK please feel free to direct message me or comment down below ... If you have any tips on how to write smut PLEASE TELL ME !
Yes I'm saying this for the whole internet to know ; I'm not a flower with all her petals ... But it stills kinda difficult for me to write this, not because I'm embarrassed but because I don't I what to say !! Anyway please help !
-Joey

 But it stills kinda difficult for me to write this, not because I'm embarrassed but because I don't I what to say !! Anyway please help !-Joey