Chapter Nine - The Small Room

Please comment ! I love the votes but the comments make me write better because I know people are reading ! THIS BOOK HAS 36VOTES, 206 READS AND ONLY 3 FUCKING COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rey woke up at 5:30 , got ready quickly then walked to his room with a tray of food and coffee for him .

She opened his door and began to set up as she waited for it to reach 6:00. When it did she walked to his bed .

"Master Kylo ? It's 6:00" she said .

He shooed her off like yesterday and she went to grab his stuff for him.
He walked to his table and saw a meal set out for him , as well as a new flower . It was a pink Lilly today .

Rey walked to his closet and began to get his clothing out . "Come here" he said .

She set down the gloves and walked over to him . "Yes Master Kylo?" She asked .

He handed her a cup of coffee "drink" he said . She nodded and drank the coffee , not to slow but not to fast . "Stop" he said when she was about half way done .

She put the cup on the table and looked at him. "How did you sleep ?" He asked .

Rey was taken back by this , was this him trying to be sweet ? Or trying to trick her . "Well master Kylo " she said .

"Follow me" he said harshly . She walked behind him to a closet . He opened the door and then brought her inside . It was a small room , a shelf , drawers , bed and small bathroom. "These are you're new quarters... You will sleep in here now ... Understood?"

"Yes " she said .

He then brought her back to the main room. Kylo began to drink the unfinished coffee Rey had . "Do you want me to pour you a fresh cup ?" Rey asked knowing that she had just used that cup.

"No" he said and then went to eating .

•[•]•

Rey was now in her little room , she had finished cleaning his room . She had her clothes and was folding them into her drawers .

She had a small window that showed and outside . It was a small outside area , with a swinging bench and flowers . A pool of sorts and chairs and a table for sitting .

"It's mine you know " she heard him say .

Rey turned and saw him in her doorway . "What is ?" She asked .

"That patio out there ... It's connected to my room but I'm the only one allowed out there " he said .

"It's nice " she said and closed her drawer .

"Maybe you could go out there sometime ... Plant some flowers if you want"

"Really ?" She said happily , she was desperate to go out for some fresh air .

"Yes ... There's walls around them so you wouldn't be able to escape... There's a pool you could swim in "

"That would be wonderful" Rey smiled . "Do you have another dinner tonight ?" Rey asked as she grabbed her cuffs and put them in the small jewelry box she was given .

"I do " he said . She went and grabbed her clothes "tonight I don't want you to do anything , just stand there and look pretty for me " he said and stepped closer to her and put his hand under her chin . "Can you do that for me ?" He asked .

"Do nothing ?" She asked .

He chuckled "no, look pretty for me"

"What do you mean ?" She asked .

"Don't wear all that makeup like you did last night ... Don't wear clothes as tight as yesterday-"

"So look myself ?" She asked .

"Yes " he then moved her hair back from her shoulders "you look you're best that way" he said .

"Okay ... I can do that" she smiled at him .

"Good ... I look forward to dinner " he said and walked off .

Rey felt herself grow a tiny bit red . She looked her best that way ?

Wasn't the point of her being a slave was to wear all those tight fitting clothes and make was to look better ?

He called her pretty without all the makeup ... "Stop it Rey !" She whispered to herself while grabbing her clothes for tonight . "You're his prisoner " she said and looked in the mirror .

"He's slapped you , and given you bruises and insulted you ... He's burnt your hands and made you dress slutty... He told you to dress like a slut ... He had men slap your ass and grope your chest ... He had you dry a man's lap to distract him ! He's on the first order ! He's one of the leaders of the first order !" She said

"He's killed thousands of innocent people ... Men , women and children... He almost killed you , he almost killed Finn ... He killed his father" Rey whispered to herself "he's a monster "  she said as she got dressed .

She kept repeating "he's a monster " whitely under her breath and then when she looked in the mirror after changing into her clothes .
"But he thinks I'm pretty ?"

-A.N.-
So smut soon , please comment and message me suggestions for the smut and tips also ; PLEASE START TO COMMENT !

I work really hard on these chapters and try hard to write this !!

Please comment ! I love the votes but the comments make me write better because I know people are reading ! THIS BOOK HAS 36VOTES, 206 READS AND ONLY 3 FUCKING COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Joey