ON HOLD (for now) => Please Read <=

Hey Guys!

I know it has been ages since I last updated..and now that I did it's to tell you this bad news.

I'm sorry.

But yeah..i'm putting all my fanfictions on hold.

As you can tell I haven't updated since March and thats due to some family/personal problems...

I know that I'll be losing a lot of readers over this but I think that the majority of you will understand.

I'm not giving up on this fanfiction, specially this STYDIA fanfiction as it is so dearly to me... but for now...this is a pause.

Things in my life are just complicated at this moment and before I can think of anything else, I need to sort some stuff out and pull myself together.

Whenever I feel ready I'll write you a chapter or two. All I know  is that I'm going to write this fanfiction on my own terms.

When I first decided to write this fanfiction all I wanted was to have fun with it, share some Stydia Ideas and thoughts with all of you and get your feedback about it.But now I feel so pressured because I don't wanna let you down and I don't want to keep you waiting ages for an update.

Unfortunately that's the current situation.

I just need some time to work things through...I hope you all understand.

Thank you so much for all the support!

I love you loads! 

May we meet again,

IhaveaSTYDIAprayer