Chapter 2- ( First Day )

Stiles' Point Of View

"I'm telling you Stiles, you should really go for the job interview..."

So this is the first day on High School.

THIS YEAR is going to be different:

•No LYDIA MARTIN

•No being INVISIBLE

•Certainly become popular.

•Play on a lacrosse game instead of being on the bench every single one.

•Did I already say NO LYDIA MARTIN?Because there won't be Lydia Martin to embarrass me this year.

She moved to Minnesota with her Dad.

Well, now that she's gone, there's no need to think about her anymore.Just forget her Stiles and focus on trying to achieve your goals.

THIS WILL BE THE YEAR.

Right Now Scott is trying to convince me to go on a job interview..

"Scott, it's a veterinary job..."

"It's a part time, you can work after school, and get some money to help your dad with the bills...besides, I work there at the weekends so I can talk to Deaton.The guy loves you, you wouldn't have to do the interview.He will probably accept you right away...I'm just trying to help you bro."

"Okay, I'll think about it..."

LYDIA's Point Of View

"Lydia..."-They started murmuring.

"Lydia, remember me..."-They started murmuring again.

"STOP IT!PLEASE STOP IT!!"-I screamed.

"Lydia, WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER ME!??Did I do something wrong?"-the voices started getting louder and louder...

"Stupid, You don't remember anyone!"-the other voice whispered.

I can't get this anymore, these voices inside my head. They haven't stopped. I thought if I ignore them, they would eventually leave but it just made it worse. Now I can't sleep because of them.

"Leave me alone!"- Tears streaming down my face while I screamed.

"Never..."-they answered me.

"Why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE!?"

"That's the thing Lydia, we can't leave you alone."

"Why??"

"You will understand...Later..."-The voices said, fading away.

Since the accident happened, these voices are all I can hear, from morning till night.

* Nock Nock *

"Come in."

"Hey!"

"Hi Mom"- I forced a smile.

"Oh honey, Have you been crying?"-My mom asked coming towards me.

"Mom, do I really need to go?"

"Of course love. It's your first day in high school."

I sighed.

"C'mon Lydia, don't be like that. Let's go fix your makeup, you need to be perfect for your first day."

Unbelivable.

Oh god, I can't believe I'm stuck at Beacon Hills.

Scott's Point Of View

So Stiles went to class and I went to sign us up for the lacrosse team. As I was leaving coaches office I bumped into someone.