Chapter 1- ( 1 year ago- When It Happened )

It all started a year ago...

"Scott, I'm telling you...this is it!!This is the time!I'm going to do it!"

"Stiles..."

"Scott, I have had a crush on her since the 3rd grade..."

"And she has ignored you since then..."

"Well yeah, but, she does that because she's popular, and popular people must do that so their high status maintains..."

"Yeah, okay.."

"I'm telling you...It's like the movie Superbad."

"The what?"-Scott asked confused.

"You know...That movie... when the 3 geeks get the girls they like..."

"Yeah, I haven't watched it."

"Well at least I think that is what happened...I don't remember much, I think I fell asslep when I went to watch it with Ema."

"Ema, your cousin?"

"Yeah."

"Where has she been? I haven't seen her in ages!"

"I told you... she moved to England with her mom.Her parents got divorced."

"WHAT? Uncle Joe and aunt Lesley got divorced! Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I told you....and how do you even know them?"

"I met them at Thanksgiving. They're were really nice and they even-"

"SCOTT. THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION!STOP DISTRACTING ME FROM MY GOAL!"

"Oh yeah, sorry...what was it, really?"

"I'm going to ask Lydia to the School Dance! Remember?"

"Oh yeah...look Stiles! I know I won't be able to change your mind so..."-Scott paused, sighting-"Just go for it! Ask her out."

"Really dude?"-I asked excited.

"Yeah...and if it turns out wrong, next year we'll be in high school and you won't even see her, since she's moving with her dad to Minnesota...so yeah, why not??"

"You're right! I'm gonna do it! I'm going to ask Lydia Martin to our Middle School Dance!"-I said patting his back.

"Soooo, have you planned when? "

"I'm thinking today, at the lacrosse practise..."

"Cool. Well I gotta bounce, so...see ya at practise. "

"See ya!"

[Later That Day]

There she is.

Lydia Martin, the strawberry blonde haired girl with her beautiful tantalizing green eyes.

The girl I have been obsessed with since the third freaking grade.

The girl I'll invite to the School Dance.

The girl that, hopefuly, says yes to be my date!

C'mon, I can do this. You can do this Stiles!

This is THE MOMENT.

You got this!

"Hey Lydia...How ya doing?"-I asked nervously.

"Fine! Before you showed up..."-she replied making her friends laugh.

"Aha, funny as always..So here's this thing...Since we've known each other since third grade, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the School Dance with me?"