Chapter 7- ( The Truth )

Lydia's POV

I wake up to the sound of what I thought it was my alarm clock, but then realised someone was calling me..

"Yeah?"- I answered with a somnolent voice

"LYDS! I NEED TO- wait, did I just woke you up?"-she giggled.

"Yeah, you kind did"-I groaned.

"whoops, sorry...Well it's 9 am, you should be awake anyways."

"On a Sunday?"-I mumble, getting out of my bed and making my way downstairs- " Anyway, what do you want Alli?"

"Okay so, I was pondering if you wanted to go the cinema at 9pm..."-she pauses.

Yeah! I could use a girls night! Maybe she could even sleepover at mine's, since the cinema ends pretty late.

YEAH!

That will be fun.

"....with me and Scott..."-she pauses again.

Oh.

Okay.

That would be a little awkward. Being the third wheel.

But I guess it wouldn't be as awkward if they brought Sti-

"...and Stiles. There's this great movie, inspired in a book and I-"

Oh HELLLLL NO!

"Definitely not!"-I suddenly interrupted her.

"Why not? It'll be fuuuuuun"- Allison complained.

Yeah like Friday was, when Stiles shouted at me.

And ignored me.

And was rude to me.

But after all of that was surprisingly nice to me.

Weird Human Being.

I didn't tell Allison about what happened, though. I don't want her to worry about me, she was having so much fun with Scott, and they both like each other, clearly. It wouldn't be fair for her worrying about me all the time, and not having fun.

I thought maybe they would start going on dates.

Alone.

With each other.

The two of them.

Without me.

And without grumpy-pants Stiles.

Without us.

"I don't know Allison, why don't you just go together, the two of you...You'll have so much more fun without me and Stiles."-I said while I entered the kitchen.

My mom is no where seen. As always.

"NO! I want you there with me, I need your support Lydia!"

"No you don't."-I chuckled pouring some milk on my cheerios.

"YES I DO! What if... what if...what if Scott is a murderer, like you said so Friday?I need you there to help me!" -she stated, laughing.

"Yeah yeah..keep laughing...but there'll come day where someone will get killed, and that someone won't be me, because I will be laughing at the other one, the one who was killed and I'll say:"I told you so" "- I snapped at her.

Allison gasped in surprise and then cracked up laughing.

"Okay actually I won't be laughing because that would be really disturbing, but at least that someone won't be me!"