Chapter 3- ( First Day - Part 2 )

------------------------------

Previous Chapter:

"Hi, I'm Allison Argent."-the brunette girl next to me whispered.

"Lydia Martin."-I said shaking her hand.

And in that moment the guy in front of me, jumped and quickly stared at me.

What the Hell is going on in Beacon Hills?

-----------------------------

Lydia's Point Of View

I don't get what's wrong with him. He looks suprised and confused but at the same time mad.

He just stares at me and then stares straight back at the board, but he does this repeatedly...

I think he's freaking out...or maybe he's on drugs...OMG what if he is having an overdose...

"Are you okay?"- I asked him, but he just ignored me and turned to the board.

Geezz, I was just trying to be nice, God...these boys nowadays...

Stiles' Point Of View

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?

WASN'T SHE SUPPOSE TO BE IN MINNESOTA?

' ' Are You Okay ' ' Yeah like she cared at all....

FOCUS STILES!! FOCUS!!

She wil not ruin this!! NOT AGAIN!! You just gotta keep it cool! Stop freaking out, you're scaring people...

Just pretend you don't know her at all...IGNORE HER...She won't embarass you, Not this year...nah nah!!

Ignore her and move on Stiles, that's the best you can do...

"Stiles. What's going on? Are you having a panic attack?"- Scott whispered.

"I wish!"-I whispered with rage but still controlling myself and staring at the board.

"What?"

"Look who's behind me!"- I ALMOST screamed.

But I did not, or else she would think I'm turning this into a big thing

WHICH I'M CLEARY NOT,  BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T CARE IF SHE'S HERE OR IN MINNESOTA.

S H E   W I L L   N O T   R U I N    T H I S  ! ! !

" Is that Lydia Martin?"- he whispered.

The bell rang and we both left the class quickly...

"yes..."

" Wasn't she suppose to move to..."- he started saying untill I cut him off.

".. to Minnesota with her dad and not ruin this year for me, Stiles Stilinski? YES SHE WAS!! Did she do it?? NO, NAH NAH, UH-UH...I GUES SHE DID NOT!!! "

" Tchill, bro. She probably doesn't remember you at all..."

"Scott. Believe me, SHE REMEMBERS, who wouldn't right?"

"Just act like you forgot what happened and just move on.This year will be different, remember?"

"Yeah, you're right."- I agreed.

I guess he has a point.

Allison's Point Of View

Finally the first day had come to an end, not that I wasn't enjoying it but I'm kind of tired...