David Tennant- It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 2

*****A David Tennant One-shot*****

~Summary: Morgan Hayes is your average college student. Smart, pretty, innocent.....and your run-off-the-mill insomniac. When a regular at the 24-hour Diner she frequents catches her eye, something is bound to happen. What will occur when the intelligent young woman meets the brilliant handsome actor? As sparks fly Morgan will have to watch her words as a white lie turns into something big, and the deceit that follows could have major consequences not only to her schooling, but also to the man's acting career. After all, David Tennant isn't just anybody. He is after all the one and only (tenth) Doctor Who.~

When she woke up, Morgan instantly knew something was off

When she woke up, Morgan instantly knew something was off. A certain dizziness overtook her and as she sat upright in her bed the world seemed to spin. Her thoughts cleared the moment she took a quick glance at her cellphone, which was lying on her nightstand. 3 missed calls from her sister, blinked brighly on the notification on the screen of her phone, reminding her tat the wedding was only a few weeks off. Damned! As she got up, happy memories from the previous night came rushing back to her.

And, for like the first six seconds, everything was fine,

Then reality hit home.

Had she really fallen asleep on a date with David bloody Tennant?! Mortification slowly took over as she recalled the amount of wine she'd been drinking, although she could have sworn the effect hadn't been as bad. She remembered him kissing her at the bus station, and a blush rose to her cheek as she recalled her wanton behavior. What must he think of her?! The embarrassment!

Swinging her legs over the side of her bed and noticed she wasn't wearing her expensive blouse. Looking around wide-eyed she located the clothing garment, draped carefully over the chair at her desk on the other side of the room. Her boots were placed neatly next to it.

Wondering what else she'd done and forgotten about the previous night Morgan hastily jumped off the bed, holding onto the headboard for balance since her head was still spinning. Wandering over to the bathroom door with the intention of taking a shower in the hopes of clearing her head she pulled it open and-

Stood face to face with a semi-naked David bloody Tennant.

Morgan blinked a couple of times, her mind not quite processing or comprehending what she was seeing right in front of her. It was as if her brains had melted into a puddle of hormones at her feet, together with her dignity and any sense of propriety and decorum she might have left. All she could do was stare. 'Cause that was what she was doing. Staring. Her eyes wandered from his narrow shoulders to his slightly muscled chest, down to the lean planes of his stomach. His pale skin was still glistening with water droplets from the shower and his dark chestnut hair was all messy and dripping wet. She followed the path of a single droplet down his neck, over his chest, his flat stomach, down his happy trail....