When the Moon is Full

A Remus Lupin (David Thewlies) x (female) OC - One-Shot [Smut]

Synopsis: Eleanor Fawley and Remus Lupin found each-other in the most unlikely of places, under the strangest circumstances. Even though the wizarding-world Heiress and the lone (were)wolf have little in common, their chance encounter sparked something in two lonely hearts. Even with it's up's and down's, they both strongly believe that their feelings for one another will eventually persevere, even when the outlook of their relationship is sometimes a bit bleak. During a particularly bad approach of the full moon, Lenore tries to alleviate Remus's pain by letting the werewolf give in to some of his more primal urges, which has...interesting results, so to speak.

Warnings: smut, masturbation, a bit of cursing, some angst, a little fluff, Remus being in pain due to the full moon. 

"Lenore" Remus groaned, turning his head. Eleanor realized his face was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and the deep lines edged into his face caused her heart to ache.

The moon cycle tended to get complicated for Remus, she'd known that, but after everything they'd been through, Eleanor had a long time to get used to it, and now she recognized the signs. The week leading up to the full moon, Remus tended to be in a very rough state, where he felt both overly stimulated while also feeling as if every bone in his body were churning together, the sockets replaced with shards of glass.

"I'm here" she whispered back, careful not to speak too loudly. His heightened senses would find her voice too loud. His hand found hers, and he gasped for air as his eyes fluttered closed. Eleanor's chest ached with the need to do something for him, to relieve that pain, to make it go away, even though she knew she couldn't. She wished to do something.... but all she could really do was stay with him, and offer comfort when he needed it, like now.

"I could certainly use some chocolate right now" he tried to joke but winced as the action caused him great discomfort. But he found it was worth it at the sight of Lenore's lips turning upwards ever so slightly as she chuckled, lessening the concern he saw reflected in her eyes.

His over sensitized body and heightened senses often made her presence near to him difficult, but tonight he pulled her closer, his hands wrapping around her waist as he buried his face in Lenore's shoulder. He shivered, and her hand automatically went around him, holding him close to her as she rubbed the back of his neck, fingers tangling in the rakish hair at the nape of his neck, feeling the cold sweat drenching him. He groaned at the gentle caress, nuzzling closer to her, and Lenore bit her lip, a thought occurring to her.

There might be a way to ease his discomfort after all.

Sometimes, he'd say no, not wanting to bother her. Other times, it was his body that would simply not be up for any form of physical contact, no matter how much his human side was craving it. And then there were the times that his wolf craved it, demanding Remus's submission to those animalistic instincts, and hers, by extension.

And sometimes... he'd say yes.

He seemed too restless to say no tonight, so Lenore leaned forward tentatively, her other hand coming up to cup the side of his face, brushing the stubble on his jaw as she quietly angled his head upwards and softly placing her lips on his. Remus reciprocated, deepening the kiss until it became rough, their warm breaths mingling as she held him close, his lean body pressing against every soft curve of hers, revelling in the intimacy and closeness. Tonight, he found himself craving her nearness, her soft touch. His wolf wanted her closer. Wanted all of her.