Chapter 11

He never came back. It's been a few hours, and he still hasn't come back. There's no noise anywhere in the house, at least none that I hear. I'm still terrified of what's to come. Finally I hear someone come up the stairs, I hope it's Roc. I hear the footsteps stop outside my door, before I let the person knock or even tell me who it was, I opened the door. BIG MISTAKE.

Alex: "Come on Aria, you dad wants you downstairs now"

Ari: "No I'm not going downstairs."

Alex: "Aria come on, you have to, please don't make me force you."

Ari: "Alex I'm not going downstairs. I don't care what you say, I told you I'm not going."

Alex started to go further into Ari's room in attempt to get her, he ended up getting ahold of her by her hair and the back of her shirt. He proceeded to drAg he down the stairs into the living room/kitchen.

Dad: " Well well Aria, this would all go so much easier if you just relaxed and didn't fight. It wouldn't hurt as much either. Just learn to enjoy yourself."

Ari: *crying* "Chresanto, please dot let them do this."

Roc: "Ari I'm sorry, I can't do anything."

Ari: "Please???"

Alex throws Ari on the ground and pins down her arms. Her dad comes over and starts to feel her up. She tries to squirm away but gets slapped. He continues to kiss all over her neck and collarbone, and starts stripping her shirt off. Of course Ari was embarrassed and uncomfortable, her brother was being forced to watch all of this. Her dad was kissing on her stomach when she brought her knee up and hit him in the balls. He cried out in pain and hit Ari agian.

Alex let go of Ari and pulled a gun on her. He then held it by his you know what and shoved her mouth onto the gun. he was forcing her to blow the gun, telling her to breathe through her nose just like her first time. He kept shoving it deeper and deeper into her mouth causing her to choke horribly. One of Ari's dad's friends were restraining Roc and forcing him to watch.