The real chapter one

Okay, I know. The last chapter was the shortest chapter in wattpads history! And I know it sucked in every way possible! So, I'll treat you! (This is where the story actually begins, the "1" chapter was just a filler). And I changed the plot a little bit! Enjoy~ sorry it took so long! (It took at least 5 months in all of your eyes, huh?)

-Forgotten💔Hero

Lucy P.O.V.

Thankfully, the train ride ended soon and I was able to walk out of the train and walk into the cool night air. That is, until I was clomped by team Natsu. It turned out that the joined guild quest had been taken over by the council so it was canceled, the dragon slayer mission had been completed a day early, and Erza had come back to seek a new set of armor.

So, when they came back only to find that their precious blonde was not there and had taken a job on her own, they went racing out the door. Thinking the worst that could happen.

I sighed running a hand through my blond hair and eyeing my team. "You guys have to make it up for me by taking me out to the fanciest restaurant in Fiore." I had irritation in my voice and my stare said that I wasn't backing down. After minutes that felt like hours they finally gave up and I made them spend all of their money on me.

£

"She's baaaacccckkkk!" The fire dragon slayer hollered as soon as the strongest team in Fairy Tail entered the guild. "Hey, firehead! Can you not give me a headache for one day?!" "What did you say, icebrain?!" Annnnd there at it again. I sighed, still haven't changed, huh? "Lu-Chan!" I looked to my right and saw my blue haired friend running towards me. "Levy-Chan!" We were soon both engulfed in a hug.

"Lu-Chan, where were you?"

"Oh! Sorry, I took up a job and I guess it slipped my mind to tell you." Levy smiled and replied "it's ok, Lu-Chan."

The rest of the day went by as usual, before it was time for Mira to close up the guild and everybody to leave and go home, a chair came hurdling towards Lucy and the banana cherry vanilla smoothie she was holding smashed into thousands of shards on the floor. The celestial wizard stayed frozen until a dark aura surrounded her body that even had the whole guild, even master and Erza, cowering in fear.

"Who threw the chair and destroyed my smoothie?" She asked menacingly while giving the entire guild a glare that looked like it was sent from hell. Natsu and Gray gulped and shuffled their feet. She focused her gaze on them and they tried to look away and not be noticed.

"It was you two, wasn't it?!" Lucy yelled at then while sending them her best glare. Without another word, Natsu and Gray dashed out of the guild in a haste, Lucy chasing after them.

She returned later dragging a bloody Natsu and Gray behind her. She dropped them on the floor with a loud thump.

She turned to the guild who were staring open-mouthed at her and replied with a cheery smile.

"See you all tomorrow, minna!" She was replied with 'see you tomorrows' and 'Bye Lucy's'.

Lucy didn't notice a certain salmon haired boy climb in through her window that night. Natsu kneeled before her and pushed a stray strand of blonde hair out of her face. He leaned in closer to her face and placed a quick kiss on top of her forehead. Pulling away he blushed a vibrant red and jumped back out the window.

Unknown to him, that a certain blonde watch him jump down and a tiny smile was engraved on her face before she fell asleep. For real this time.

This isn't even longer by a second to the last chapter....I thought in my head before writing my novel more. (I was going to end it here but it was way to short.) I decided to take a day off from the drama and continue my novel. Levy, Wendy, Erza, and Juvia are coming over later for a girls night.

I got up from my desk and walked over to my front door which someone has been knocking on non stop.

Opening the door, expecting 3 blue haired girls and 1 scarlet , I was slightly disappointed when the mailman gave me a message. Getting my letter opener I inspected the piece of paper. I nearly dropped it in the process when the doorbell rang yet again. This time, when I opened it I was met by the faces of Levy, Wendy, Erza, and Juvia. I ushered them in and they made themselves comfortable. We were soon captured by conversation and who everyone likes. I was too preoccupied with that letter in my mind that I wasn't paying attention to the conversation that I didn't hear the girls calling my name.

Dear Our Beloved Lucy,

The time is arriving where we have to be awakened again

There is an upcoming war brewing and you need to prepare for battle

It's time to come clean to your guild mates about the powers you posses

Journey to the Red Moon Valley and cross the River of Lies to find our crests, then find

the door said to be forgotten on the North side of MT. Slavic with this key.

Recite the code and set all of us free once again so that we can find our children.

Sincerely, With Love,

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Archnologia & Celestia, Your Foster Parents

I'm swo soreh! DX this fricken writers Block has been a pain! Oh!! Did you hear?! Did you hear?! Did you hear that Fairy Tails anime coming back in April!? (Also my cousins baby's due in April, so whenever I see him/her I'll say 'you live with a fairy tail!' XD) So without further or due, let's end this chapter of 'Unexpected Keys'!

Do Svidaniya!~

-Forgotten💔Hero