Unexpected Keys.

Disclaimer. I do not own fairy tail but I do own the new character that is in this fanfiction. I'm simply a supportive fan.

Chapter One.

"Ugh!!!! Isn't there one good request on this board?!" Shouted Lucy Heartfillia. Mirajane looked at her with a devious smile on her face. "What? Missing Natsu already, Lucy?" She blushed a red that was similar to Erza's hair. "N-no! It's just boring without them."

All of team Natsu had gone out on separate missions. Gray and Lyon went to the mountains for a joined guild quest, Erza went somewhere unknown to meet Jellal, and Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel all went on a request from the magic council, thus, leaving Lucy with nothing to do. She sighed.

"Hold on," With that she disappeared behind the counter and appeared with a colored box. "Say what kind of a mission you want and one will appear." Lucy took the box and listed the level, reward, and what type of magic she had. Out of the blue, a sheet of paper appeared. It was a town in need. The town was in a drought, needed holes dug in certain spots , and needed a hair stylist to help them prepare for a visit of a ruler. Lucy squealed with delight before she ran out of the guild.

2 Hours Later

When Lucy arrived she summoned Aquarius. Lucy got on her knees and begged her while flattering the water bearer. Surprisingly, she did it without getting wet. She then summoned Virgo. "Do you wish to punish me, Princess?" Lucy shook her head. "I want you to drill holes in these places." She then took out a piece of paper and showed her. Virgo nodded and did so. She had some time to kill, and was pretty tired from summoning 2 spirits.
The people there were very nice, they showed her to her room where they invited her to the party. She accepted.

She plopped down on the queen sized bed and exhaled. She then got up and went over to the right side of the room.

There she sorted through the clothes. She decided on a magenta sleeveless dress which hugged her body and opened up and frilled on her right leg, black pumps to go with it. She then sat down and started putting on makeup. Black eyeliner along with a ruby colored lipstick, add a rose bun and she looked hooooooot! She headed down to the dressing room and called out Cancer. All of the ladies hair was different, which left them looking gorgeous. Cancer left after saying his trademark 'ebi', and everyone left to go down to the event. Everyone bowed when the special guest showed up.

Soon after the music began. Lucy turned around when someone tapped her shoulder. A young man asked for a dance. After a moment of thinking, she replied yes with a smile.

____________________________----------------___________________________

The night flew by in a flash. After changing and washing off her makeup, she made her way down to the station exhausted. On the train however, she was sited down next to an unknown man.

She felt the presence of the mans eyes roam her body. Feeling uncomfortable, she hugged the leather jacket closer to her body hoping that the 2 hours will fly by quickly.

HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT! We'll be expecting the next chapter soon! Untill then,

Do Svidaniya! Take care my precious souls!

Forgotten💔Hero