Chapter 13: YOU Caused This?

A.N. ............I have no excuses, I know I'm very late, and that I owe you guys how many updates, but for now, just read?...just-just read....you can yell at me all you want in the comments.

Disclaimer: I dont own fairy tail, but I do own the two Kogo and Ethell. I simply borrow them and play them to my own desired wishes.

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: YOU caused this?

G: Great, just when I thought it couldn't get any better

Everyone was on edge, any nervous tick could set them off. Finally, there was a click,and the two strangers came out. It was deathly silent as the newcomers slowly walked to what's everyone was gathered.

When they reached the Fairy Tail wizards, they paused, before taking off their hoods. The newcomers were young, and the girl had electric white hair that had streaks of gold in it, while the boy had an impressive shade of crimson.

It was Gray, unsurprisingly, who broke the awkward starting contest (he was still quite passed at the past events).

"Hey, who the hell do you think you are?! Breaking down our door like that, huh?!" the guild mates sweat dropped. THAT was what he was so pissed about?

The red haired mage rolled his eyes at the ice mage before speaking.

"Tch, wouldn't YOU like to know, iceclutz-"

"HHEEEELLLOOOO!~ My name's Ethell, nice to meet you all!" Some of the guild members fell over due to how loud the girl with the weird hair yelled. Others stood there with wide eyes, their clothes and hair askew. It was as if she was sending sound waves whenever she spoke or something...

The boy groaned and seemed to be unfazed by her tone of voice.

"Ethell?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

The girl pouted at the red haired boy. "Mou, Kogo you're no fun anymore, Mr. Grumpycoals!" The boy by the name of 'Kogo' simply rolled his eyes and ignored her.

"Well, as I was going to say before I was so RUDELY interrupted," he stops a glance at the hotel beside him. "we're here to speak to someone by the names of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfillia." The guild was silent, as Lucy and Natsu both stepped up to the strangers in cloaks.

"You were looking for us? What for?" "Oh, you see we would like to talk to you about some misunderstandings." Lucy raised her eyebrows. "What kind of misunderstandings?"

The pair grinned. "You'll see." The guild wasn't convinced by them. "I don't like the looks of this. How do we know you're not some kind of enemy after Natsu and Lucy's powers? It wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened."

"Actually, we are k-hmmpf!" The girls mouth was covered by her companions. "I KNEW IT! I was right, but did anybody believe me? No!" The boy groaned at Gray's outburst. "Oh, do shut up. You'll make everyone lose their brain cells with the way you keep jumping to conclusions."

Grays eyebrows twitched. "WHAT did you say to me, you little-OI! You ignoring me?!" The boy was ignoring said stripper and continued on about before. "We're not trying to go after Lucy's Dragon Slayer magic, we're here to help her with freeing the dragons that," his voice went almost quiet. So quiet that the normal mages couldn't hear him. "...we may or may not of put in the mountain..."

However, all Dragon Slayers that were present did hear what he had said and gasped.

"What?!"

"Yeah... about that." He scratched the back of his neck with the free hand he had that wasn't holding the girls mouth shut."Its a long story...which is WHY we wanted to talk to you guys in private." "Besides," the girl who had previously caused some of the members of the guild temporary hearing damage seemed to of finally broke free of her companions grip.