Chapter 11 The Question That Nobody Dare Ask

Hai Guise, I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Before you start reading, just note that yes, I am aware that I switch in and out of third person. But I'm just too lazy to fix it. Anywayz, continues!

E: Edolas

Levy's P.O.V.

When Gajeel pulled away he started to kiss all over my face. I giggled his actions and caressed his jaw.

"Was that all that you wanted to talk about?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, I also wanted to do this." And he brought his face down to kiss me again. "That was all." I blushed and looked to the ground.

I heard him give out his 'gihihihihi' laugh and I shivered. I remembered back to yesterday when we had that job.

~Yesterday~

You know, I don't understand him. First he was the one who wanted me to go on the mission with him, but now he's avoiding me like it's the plague. Well I'll admit, he does look sexy in the swim trunks...and maybe I am the one avoiding him...but it's still his fault!

But, since I was too wrapped up in my thoughts, Gajeel was able to find me. "Oi, pipsqueak, quit slacking off and work. So far it has only been me out there, and the girls are about to make me deaf."

I pouted at him. "I am so working! Just, not where I'm...supposed...to be."

Gajeel laughed at me and then gave my head a pat. Well it would of been blush-worthy, but then the idiot had to go and give me a noogie afterward. Well, then you're not getting a blush from me no matter how much you beg for it! Ha! Take that!

But, I was proven wrong when he did something that was completely out of character for him.

He leaned down and kissed me. On the lips. Passionately.

When he pulled away I was left in a sort of trance, my brain still hadn't fully registered what he had done. He laughed and walked off. "See you later, Levy." I watched as his back retreated from my sight. I felt my cheeks.

Yep, they're blushing. I realized something that made my mind more fuzzy and my cheeks hotter then the sun.

Wait...since when did he call me Levy?

Present

After that Gajeel hasn't made his feeling clear to me or said anything about me. Well, neither have I, But...

I felt two warm arms circle around me, and a head resting in the crook of my neck. Deep breathing reached my ears and tickled my skin. I smiled.

...but there are more important things now. He's not going anywhere, and neither am I.

At Lucy's House

After Me and Levy had finished inviting everybody to the sleepover I went to my apartment to start preparing. I had just finished pouring the chips when the doorbell rang. I left to go to the door and opened it to find Juvia, Wendy, Erza, Levy, Mira, and Lisanna.

I let them in and they stopped and openly stared at the table full of food and drinks. I had laid out popcorn, chips, ice cream, a chocolate fountain I had found left forgotten by the previous owner with a bowl of fruit next to it, and pop, punch, and juice with my blender with glasses.

"Lu-Chan...you really went all out with this didn't you?"

I laughed and explained why everything was so fancy. "Since we're going to have and go in only a few weeks, we wouldn't be able to have in a while. So, I decided to put four sleepovers in one!"

"Well," Erza exclaimed, eyeing the strawberry cake I had just laid out and was cooling. "what are we waiting for? Let's get chubby!" And we all laughed, but did as she suggested anyway.

.

.

.

"I'm stuffed..." Levy groaned with holding her tummy. Everyone agreed with her. "Even though I'm going to regret it in the morning...it was so worth it." I agreed with her.

After we could move we sat in a circle to play the LEGENDARY... truth or dare. Mira went first.

"Okay, who to choose, who to choose.......ah! Erza! Truth or Dare?" Erza thought about what could happen if she chose dare...but truth could also be dangerous. Meh, it was worth it.

"Truth."

Mira visibly deflated. Obviously she was hoping that Erza would choose dare. Hah! Like anyone would willingly do that.

"Okay then, if you could either choose between Jellal, or Strawberry Cake, which would you choose?" We all turned to Erza who looked as though you punched a puppy in the gut right in front of her.

Which, actually, Mira kind of did.

"Oh, that's too hard, you'll traumatize her, Mira!" Lisanna said to her sister. "Oh, alright alright, I'll think of a new one. Hmm...how about...ooh! Ooh! I got one! How did it feel to loose against Lucy?"

Erza pondered over this for a second. "We'll it was different. But, I think the reason I wasn't upset was because Lucy was the one that I lost to." Mira seemed content with the answer, but a little disappointed about not hearing the answer to the first one.

Sometime later one after some teasing, blushing, and laughing, it was finally my turn. "So, uh, Lucy. Truth or Dare?" Lisanna was still blushing from her dare. She had to take a picture of her in an...outfit and send it to Bixlow.

I wasn't risking anything like that. So, I picked Truth. "Okay...oh! This one's one that the whole guild wants to know but...was too scared to ask. Lucy, the Acnolgia that we know and the one you know seem completely different. Can you explain?"

Ah, I was wondering when this would come up. "Do you guys remember how Porlyuscia is Grandine, but from Edolas? Well, it's kind of the same here. The Acnolgia I know is human, but can turn into a Dragon that looks identical to the one here."

"But, I thought you only went to Edolas once?" Levy asked. I nodded. "Yes. I did. Let me explain something. Remember how all the dragons went missing seven years ago? Well, they were sucked into a hole like we were, but they were trapped inside a mountain. And, the only way that they can be set free, is if someone, anyone, who is a dragon slayer or sin holder, goes to that mountain and sets them free."

When they were about to ask what a sin holder was I simply said "Ask Natsu, he's one."

I brought the leftover snacks and laid them out on the table in the middle of us. Now it was time to just simply talk about stuff. Then, slowly, one by one, we fell into a deep slumber.

...yes, I know that there are no excuses for updating this late. Buuuuuuutttt!(and you probably don't care) I now have two new additions to my profile. One is a rant book where I rant about certain things and the other one is where I'll keep my super long A.N.'s and updates on stuff on my life. Then, the third one that I will be putting up later is where I'll take requests.

And, for my rant book, I would just like to say that WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT STORY IDEAS AND SUCH I AM NOT AIMING THAT TOWARDS THE AUTHORS THAT WROTE IT. I KNOW THAT THEY PUT A LOT OF TIME INTO IT AND THAT I DO NOT COMPLETELY HATE THE THINGS THAT I SAY ON THERE BECAUSE I MYSELF HAVE READ AND LIKED SOME OF THEM.

So.., the first couple has finally gotten together! Yay!

Anyways, before it becomes something that I have to add to the other book,

Do Svidaniya~

-Forgotten💔Hero