Chapter 3 This Was The Part That I Hated The Most

Mokarovs P.O.V.

Lucy.

Out of anyone in this guild I would had never of guessed her.

Lucy was trained by two dragons, powerful at that, Archnolgia and Celestia, so that makes her a very powerful dragon slayer.

Archnolgia.

He never seemed the type to teach and raise a child. I didn't even think he could have patience, much less raise a living human child. But, then again, he did have a companion, what's her name...oh right! Celestia, the celestial spirit dragon.

Although I was surprised and confused at Lucy's earlier behavior the last few days. It went from going on a mission on her own without telling anyone, to scaring the guild shitless, to beating Natsu and Gray to a pulp! But I would of never of guessed that this was why she was acting like this.

"Er....ster...Master.....MASTER!" Lucy yelling made me snap out of my stream of thoughts.

"Oh, sorry child. Let's go tell the rest of the guild this news." She smiled, but I could see that behind that smile she was nervous. Most of all afraid. Fear of being rejected by her nakama, her family. But she should know them better by now.

Lucy's P.O.V.

When Master and I walked out of his office the guild looked the same as it did any other day. But, once I tell them the truth, will their expressions change? Will they feel different about me? I know I can't tell them first, I'll have to show them. Taking a deep breath nudged Master.

"What is it, child?"

"You need to promise me that you will not tell the guild anything." I gave him a hard stare. He seemed to debate with himself if he either should agree or not. After a while he nodded unsure. I gave him a cheery smile. After that I skipped over to Erza. I whispered into her ear to meet me outside. She excused herself from her conversation with Mirajane, and followed me outside.

"What did you need to talk about, Lucy? And why did you need to talk to Master Mokarov earlier?"

"Fight me, and don't hold back." Erza's eyes widened and she was about to say something but I held up my finger and cut her off.

"Please don't say no. I want to fight you to show the guild something that I cannot do with words. As for your other question, when I went to talk to master about something it was what I'm going to show the guild." I smiled a true, cheery smile at her. "Don't worry! I'll be fine."

She let her facial features lighten up a bit but she still looked worried. She sighed after a while but nodded her head. I smiled but it turned into a frown.

"Promise me you won't freak out once I tell you this." She nodded again and I started to tell her what I told the master except, I told it in a much more calmer manner. By the end Erza's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Why didn't you tell us? Were your Family, your Nakama."

"Because Archnolgia and Celestia told me not to." Erza pinched the bridge of her nose and held her breath before blowing out. When she turned to face me, a smile broke out on her face. She held out her hand towards me.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, Lucy the Celestial and Dark Dragon Slayer." I grinned and shook her hand.

"Please, call me Lucy. And we fight, I promise I'll go easy on you." We both smirked.

"Please! I think it'll be the other way around."

I started to laugh and Erza joined in. She made a snort and we laughed even harder. After we sobered up we walked back into the Guild. ( I just realized that made zero sense -_-' but oh well! Too late now!)