Chapter 7 Natsu's Problem

You know what would make me happy? I mean, real, real- Okay, so here's the deal. From now on each chapter will be assigned a letter. Let's start here because I don't want to start over, at A until we reach Z, then we will repeat until we've gone through it at least two times. Now, enough dilly dallying. Enjoy some GaLe! Dedicated to cookies21000 because I made her/him worried. Sorry about that!

A: Anger

Gajeel's P.O.V.

I waved to Juvia goodbye and she waved bye back and left. Jeez, she almost gave me a heart attack, not coming to the guild. I walked into the guild and everyone turned to look at me with worried expressions on their faces.

Bunny Girl ran up to me and started to shake forwards and backwards.

"Is Juvia alright?"

My head started to get dizzy and I firmly grabbed her shoulders.

Jeez, bunny girl, calm down! Juvia is fine but I don't think she will be coming to the guild for a little while."

Lucy dropped her hands to her side and gave a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! She had us all worried."

Everyone in the Guild gave a sigh of relief and the atmosphere visibly relaxed. Since the rain at Juvia's house kept storming no one could get inside. I guess when Juvia had gotten enough sleep the rain let it down a little so I was able to get through. I sat down at my usual spot and propped my feet up on the table.

Natsu flopped down on the floor after fighting Gray, but got back up and walked over to bunny girl. For some reason, whenever he fought with anyone, he always lost.

I went and sat beside Levy just as Natsu sat beside Bunny Girl. I saw her ask him if he was O.K. And he just waved her off. Something's off about him.

I turned my attention to Levy who was reading a book. I poked her shoulder and she looked up.

"What are you reading?"

"A book." She replied as if I had asked a dumb question.

"No, smart ass, what book are you reading." I said again.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm bored and have nothing to do."

She sighed and shoved a bookmark into the novel.

"If you must know, it's Lu-Chans novel. She just finished it"

"Ohhhh..." That does explain why she won't let anyone see it and bunny girl handed it to her as if it was a top secret file and no one is allowed to see it.

"Happy?" I smirked at her and nodded.

"Yes, but I'm still bored, so let's go on a job."

I left no room for arguing and got a job for us to do and soon I was taking her to the train station.

Natsu's P.O.V.

Stupid Gray and Erza, their both idiots! I grumbled and sat beside Lucy. She looked over at me.

"Natsu? What's got you so down?"

I waved her off.

"Nothin', Luce." She raised her eyebrow and returned to her conversation with Levy. I flopped my head down on the table and sighed.

Ever since I learned that Igneel was alive and Lucy actually knew where he was, I've been bored, jittery, and have found myself wondering why Lucy wasn't that in a rush to save them. After I always assured myself that she had her reasons and that in one month we would be heading out to save them.