'You Owe Me'

With Apocalypse gone, the students at Xavier's school cry out in joy. We all watch as Erik and Jean rebuild the school just how it was before the explosion.

       (Awful quality Lol)

            *                   *                  *

        The automated door opens to reveal Erik in a handsome outfit. We both smile at each other and hold hands. Charles bought us new clothes. I'm dressed in a white trench coat with brown leggings and black boots. I also included a few pearl bracelets to go along with my bright red lips.
       "You look gorgeous," Erik complements. I smile up at him as we walk down the hallway.
       "Why thank you, handsome." He laughs a little. "So," I ask,"how'd it go?"
      He thinks about it and grins thoughtfully. "Charles and I go way back, (Y/N). We're good friends. He's like a brother to me. We won't be splitting up any time soon." He replies. I nod.
       "So does that mean we're staying here in England?" I ask excitedly. I never really got to explore much of Berkshire. Now if I get the chance, I'll get to spend it with Erik!
       "I'll follow you anywhere, (Y/N)." He states with a smile. I grin as he kisses my cheek.
       "Well, Erik Lehnsherr, I believe you owe me something." We get into his red old fashioned convertible. He pulls his seatbelt over him and locks it.
       "Oh really?" He says playfully.
       "I believe you owe me a date." I remind him. He smiles and looks over at me.
       "I haven't forgotten, my mistress." His smile is so warm in my heart. We pull out of the X-Mansion's driveway and hit the road to a more peaceful life...