Chapter 08

Pearl (POV)

I ran after Garnet. I had to talk to her, when I saw her I ran faster. "Garnet, wait!" I screamed after she looked behind and started to run away. After a few minutes I didn't see her anymore. Oh fuck! I looked behind me, it was Amethyst and Peri. "You're alright Pearl?" Peridot asked me. "I'm fine just..." I got distracted with Garnet saying something in my word. "Just cheating on me with Jasper!" Garnet clinched her fist. "I... Garnet, I swear I didn't-" I started. "Cut it out Pearl! I cleary saw you two SMOKING and were acting like you were together! I just, wow? You even said that smoking was bad! And now you do it yourself!" Garnet turned around to hide her tears. "Garnet... I" I wanted to say. "Just LEAVE me okay? You made it clearly that we couldn't be together!" Garnet screamed. Everybody looked at us. "Garnet... Please I-" I started with tears in my eyes. Garnet slapped me with her right hand. I fall on the floor and looked at her scared, and with more tears running over my cheek. Garnet looked at me and then at her hands, she ran away. I still sat on the floor hiding my face with my own legs. I couldn't believe it... Garnet slapped me. Amethyst looked at me shocked, while Peridot gave me a hand to get up. I stood up and walked with them in class. I couldn't think about anything else than Garnet. Garnet hurt me...

I didn't know where to stay today. I asked Peridot if she maybe can give me some rest at hers. She said yes and we drove to her home together. Her Parents were very nice and cool. We walked to her room, it was downstairs. As we entered she turned on the light. "Welcome in my home!" Peri said grinning as she fall on her bed. I sat down and looked around. "Very comfy" I smirked and giggled. We ate food and after that I said I needed some rest. Honestly I couldn't sleep, I just wanted to take a break from all this. Mostly from Garnet. For now...

As I woke up my phone rang. I looked on it and it was Rose. Peridot already left for school so I talked with Rose.

Me : Hey Rose!

Rose : Hey Pearl, just wanted to check on you.

Me : Why that?

Rose : Peri told me everything

Me : Rose, I really don't want to talk about it and its no biggy, Its fine.

Rose : Just tell me one thing okay?

Me : What?

"When its fine, why are you sad then?
I heard a voice behind me. It was Rose! "Rose" I said tearing up and hugged her. "I missed you so much" I mumbled in her chest. She hugged me back and we stood like this for a couple of minutes. "Are you really fine?" she asked me when we stopped hugging. I felt tears running over my cheek and turned around so Rose couldn't face me. "Yeah... I'm fine" I stumbled still turned around. "Please Pearl, tell me everything" she walked to me so we could face each other. "Okay... Just don't freak out"
(Heck no I'm not writing this whole thing again... Just think like Pearl would tell Rose the last 10 chapters)

After we talked Rose had tears in her eyes. "Oh Pearl... I'm so sorry for you" she said wiping a tear from me away. I smiled softly. "Thanks Rose..." I stopped tearing up. "You really helped me" I said. "Thats what best friends are for. But I have to go now, because of school. Shouldn't you also get ready?" she asked me. "I think I'm ditching... since I don't really want to see Garnets face right now." I said. "Yeah I understand. Love you Pearl" Rose said hugging me tight. "Love you too Rose" I said hugging her back with a smile. When she left I laid down. It felt good to talk to Rose... It always makes me smile or happy. What should I do now? I wanted to go but on the other way I didn't. I took a pullover and some trousers. It was very cold outside, because of winter I guessed. I walked to the park, freezing because of the cold wind. But honestly, it felt good. I had some fresh - air to think, that made my head a bit clearer. I thought about Garnet. I was sorry... but she slapped me. It was my fault, yes. I'm useless... and I think Garnet just realized it now. I kicked a stone what rolled into a frozen lake. It had to be very cold. I loved her, but what if she doesn't love me back anymore? I walked to school. I had to be there, to look after Garnet. I had to see her. As I arrived it was break. I looked around and saw Peridot and Amethyst. "Pearl!" Amethyst screamed when she saw me. "What?" I asked. "Its Garnet!" Amethyst looked at me. "What is wrong?!" I asked scared. "She is in the restroom for 3 hours now!" Amethyst said. I started to ran to the restroom. I slamed the door that it open. "Garnet? Garnet?" I asked into the empty room. "Garnet please... talk to me!" I sat down and laid my head at a sink. "Garnet..." I stumbled. "Please talk to me..." I said tearing up. I knew she was here, I heard her breathing. I missed her. I looked on the floor and tears ran over my cheeks. I heard a door open and looked up. It was Garnet. She looked at me, and I looked back... scared. I didn't want to be hurt from her again. We looked at each other for minutes. "I'm sorry" I said broken and looked down. I heard a door close and I knew Garnet left the room. I felt my heart broke and it hurted so much. I just wanted to die. "I'm so sorry..." I talked to myself. I was broken, and so was my heart. I hurted Garnet to much and I knew it was a mistake. But I protected her with the video. Wait the video! If I showed her why I did this with Jasper she'd maybe forgive me! I just needed a chance to show her. I still had the stick with the video in my trousers. I looked at it, and teared up. It wasn't my fault, it was Jaspers fault. I stood up, and wrote a letter. I sticked it on the stick and walked outside the restroom. It was already class but I didn't care and walked to Garnets home. I knocked on the door. Sapphire opened the door with tears. "Pearl! I was worried about you" She said. I walked upstairs showing no reaction to sapphire. I laid the stick down as I entered Garnets room. I laid it on her bed and sighted. I walked out and closed the door. Ruby and Sapphire stood behind me. "Pearl, talk to us... please" Ruby said tearing up. "I can't..." I stumbled and ran outside the house.

Its kinda sad.
Yep I'm out, I'll continue today in a few hours, because I'm ditching school