Chapter 16; 06

(I want to skip time now. Again...)
2 Weeks later

"Pearl?" Lapis asked to wake me up. "Hm?" I asked Lapis and smiled. My memories came a bit together in the last 2 weeks. I know now that I had a mother, but she kinda pushed me out of my home. And that my best friend Rose moved to another school. But still, it was still missing a lot of memories, since I didn't got more information about Garnet and me. I still don't know in what town I lived, but its getting better with every day. "Today is that weird beach party. I kinda want to ask you if you want to go with me?" Lapis asked me smirking and blushing. "Sure" I said and lifted myself up. I was now a bit taller than Lapis, since I grew about 2 - 3 centimeter. We were on the same high before but now I reached over her a bit. She smiled gently and I grinned. "What am I going to wear?" I asked her and she smirked. "This!" She showed me a light blue dress, It were beautiful. Around it was a dark blue ribbon, touching the area from the hips. It looked stunning. "Wow... This looks amazing!" I stumbled and smiled a lot. "Do you like it?" Lapis asked me. "I - I love it!" I said and Lapis gave me the dress. Somehow the dress looked familiar but I didn't know where I saw it before. "What are you going to wear Lapis?" I asked her. "I don't know. I think my blue skirt and that white top. And of course the leather jacket" She grinned. "Good idea! It fits with the dress too so" I said smiling. "Perfect! Then get ready Pearl, we have a 'date'" Lapis giggled but I knew it was a joke and I grinned. "I will" I said walking into my room. It were finished now and looked amazing. Temple did a very good job on designing it. I changed my clothes and took a shower before I started to wear the dress. The dress felt amazing on my body, like it were made for me. I looked into the mirror and put a bit make up on. Now I looked after some white pumps and also wore these, the somehow fitted perfectly with the dress and my black leather jacket

Flashback
I was nervous about meeting Amethyst again. It was my first day in school since 2 weeks at Garnets home. I didn't really want to see her again. I know we are "Friends" now but the past is still behind me.

I looked still in the mirror after I caught myself again. Another flashback... this time, with another person named Amethyst. Wait! I took a little book out of a drawer and flicked through it. There...

It was break finally! I couldn't sit anymore before Amethyst. I heard her and Jasper talking about me and giggling. I hate her so much!

I turned a page over and started to write down my new flashback. I sighted as I closed the book. Maybe I was friends with Amethyst now? I don't know... Somebody knocked on my door. "Come in" I said, still looking in the mirror. "Wow, Pearl you look amazing!" I saw Lapis leaning at the doorway. I smiled and turned around. Lapis wore exactly what she told me and looked stunning in it. "Thanks! You doesn't look so bad yourself" I said smirking. She smirked back and kneeled down. "May I have this dance with you My lady?" She asked. I giggled "what a gentleman" I said still giggling. Lapis also giggled and took my hand. We ran outside together to the beach, where the party were already starting. We walked in and it was more like a dance party. There laid hay bales everywhere to sit on. People were dancing and drinking and Lapis pulled me to the dancefloor. I blushed but danced with her. It was more like a chill music, because our steps were soft and light. We danced a lot and after about 3 hours I could barely breath. We stopped and walked out. Some fresh air to relax. I sat down on the sand and Lapis joined me. "So, how was it?" She asked me with couple of fast breaths. "It really helped" I said looking at the moon who was already out, shining bright. The water shimmered beautiful and the stars shined also stunning. Lapis also looked at the water now. "Come on" Lapis said and gave me her hand "For what?" I asked her smiling. "Just trust me" Lapis said and I took her hand to stand up. She smiled and started to walk with me. After a little while we came to an amazing place. Everywhere I looked where cherry trees and so many blossoms flied around. It was the prettiest thing I saw in my entire Life. "And?" Lapis asked leaning against one of the cherry trees. "Its... beautiful" I said and walked around. I stopped when I arrived at Lapis tree where she leaned. "Thanks" I said and hugged her. She was a bit surprised but then hugged me back. "For what, Pearl?" She asked as we still hugged. "For taking me here" I said and stopped hugging her. I walked to the little beach part of the cherry tree place and sat down again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm breeze. Somebody wrapped their arms around me from my back. "No problem" I heard Lapis voice saying. I snuggled deeper into her warm body. Lapis was like a sister to me I never had. Or... I think I never had. Lapis stopped hugging me from behind and sat herself down next to me. Her hand made her way to my hand. I looked at her, but she looked away, blushing madly. "Lapis?" I asked her. "Hm?" She asked still avoiding eye contact. "I really think you are the best friend I ever had" I said and she looked on the sand now. Her hand moved away from mine. "L - Lapis? Is everything okay? D - did I do something wrong?" I asked her but she still ignored me. After a few minutes she finally spoke. "I hoped that you liked me more then just a friend." Lapis mumbled loudly so I could understand her. "W - What?" I asked Lapis. "I don't know... I just really like you... like more then a friend" Lapis said still avoiding eye contact. I looked at her and saw a few tears from her fall on the still warm sand. "Lapis... I-" I got distracted by her kissing me. It felt right, but on the other way wrong. I softly pushed her away from me. "Lapis you know that I don't want a relationship before I meet Garnet!" I said to her. She stood up and left me. Before she finally left she spoke again. "I just really believed you liked me back" Lapis said and left with those words. "Lapis!... wait" I said weak but laid down on the sand again. I really messed it up... but she knew how I felt about Garnet and... she kissed me while knowing it.

Ha no. This took 2 hours straight and I'm so done because I just can't write. Like nu