Chapter 24; 14

[Final Chapter; 2 chapter(s) left]

So I'm really sorry for not updating n stuff. I try my best, but since I'm on vacation I'm really getting distracted. Hope its no problem and enjoy this! I'm really looking forward to give this college Pearlnet story a break. I'm not going to cancel it, I just need time for my other projects (Including the new one named "Anything for you" and another new series coming up in a few days) Still enjoy this trash :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pearl pov

As I woke up, I felt a soft arm wrapped around me. I looked behind me and saw Garnet, who woke up with my moving. "Good morning beautiful" I heard her wonderful British accent say. "Good morning!" I said with a light smile as she pulled me closer to her

"How did you sleep, love?" Garnet said as she saw me smile. "I finally stopped having nightmares you wouldn't accept me anymore" Pearl said as she blushed a light blush. Garnet stopped smiling and looked serious. "Did you really thought I... I wouldn't accept you anymore?" Garnet said, or nearly whispered. I nodded slowly and looked at her.

"Pearl! I would never not accept you..." Garnet whispered as a few tears ran down her face. "G - Garnet, I didn't want-" I got cut off by my lover. "Pearl... did you really believed that?" Garnet asked me. I sighted and nodded again. "Garnet, really I didn't want to hurt you with that, but I never thought you would like me anymore after this mess" I said with a serious look on my face. Garnet smiled a bit and said "I loved you way too much to forget you" She said. I smiled and kissed her tears away, who still rolled on her cheeks.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked Garnet. "I think I would prefer to just cuddle with you, love" Garnet said with a smirk. I blushed and she pulled me even closer to her. I could fell her warmth around my body. Garnets arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me even closer with that. Our lips were almost touching each other.

I blushed madly but continued smiling. It felt so good to be with her again... almost like it never been different. Garnet kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. She softly rubbed my back and continued with kissing. I closed my eyes and relaxed as she went down to my butt. My arms wrapped themselves around Garnets waist now. She giggled in the smile, I guess because it tickled.

After a few minutes just kissing, I softly pushed her away from me to get some air. Our breaths were fast but we both blushed. "Does it sound good to you when I say that I'll get a few stuff from my house and move in here with you?" Garnet said as we caught our breaths again. I smiled and nodded fast. "That sounds perfect to me, but let me go with you. I want to see Ruby and Sapphire again" I said with a soft smile.

"Of course, beautiful" Garnet whispered as she kissed my cheek softly.
(I think "soft" or "softly" is 100+ times in my chapters... woops)
I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I went in, without my clothes of course, and let the warm water patter on my skin. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I felt warm arms wrapped around me. I squealed and looked behind me. Garnet looked at me with a light smirk. "G - Garnet, what are y - you doing?!" I asked her as she gave me a sweet grin.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I just couldn't resist going in when the best person in my life takes a shower" Garnet said and her words made me blush. "I - I'm not pretty" I stuttered, still in shock because she scared me. "Are you kidding me?" Garnet said and picked me up with her arms. Not to forget that we were naked. "Your the prettiest person alive" Garnet ended and kissed my forehead slowly.

I giggled and blushed but gave her a angry glare. She just smirked and kissed my lips, while the warm water still patter on our skins. Not to forget Garnets warm arms who hold me, her warm lips, her warm body, her warm breasts, just everything about her were warm. We finished the showering and got dressed. I quickly dried my hair and after that, Garnet did as well. "Still, before we go we better get some breakfast" I said with a light giggle as Garnet pulled me to her. "Mhh yeah, sounds good" Garnet said with her sweet British accent.

----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. That was it I guess! Only two chapters left and this story is finally finished! Still, I'm glad this story got that many votes and views. I'm really thankful because of that! Thank you guys so much