Chapter 20; 10

Peridot (POV)

It's been one whole year since Pearl disappeared. I lost the hope on finding her since a few months. She was my best friend but...
I arrived at the town named beach city. I wanted to visit my father, since my mother and father split up 3 months ago. I walked to a little bus station and said hello to a girl. She was very pretty, but my heart still belonged to Amethyst. Amethyst... The girl stared at me for minutes. "What?" I asked her shyly now. "Are you... Peridot?" She asked. I looked at her shocked. How could she know my name?! "Yes" I stuttered confused. The girl kept looking at me. "Do you know, someone named Pearl?" The girl asked me. I also looked confused by this question. I nodded slowly and looked into her ice blue eyes. "Do you miss her?" She asked. How, HOW could she know about that?! I nodded again, still confused. The girl gave me her hand. I hesitated but after that took it. We walked to a little part of the beach I never saw before. There was a little house. I panicked a bit by seeing it. Something was wrong about this place... I just didn't know what. The girl opened the door. A few eyes looked at me. One girl of them was very tall, the other one was a bit shorter than the tall one. "Temple..." The girl with the ice blue eyes said. I stared at them. The tall girl talked with the other girl and then the ice eye one. I stared at them and sweated madly. "You are Peridot right?" The tall one stepped towards me. I nodded quick and sweated even more. "My name is Temple, this is Lapis Lazuli and that" she pointed at the shorter girl "is Rainbow Quartz" I looked at the three of them. "How do you know my name?" I asked. I felt some sweat running over my face. "Peridot, please we won't hurt you" Rainbow Quartz said. I looked at her, a bit scared but also with trust in my eyes. She reminded me of Amethyst a bit. "O - Okay" I stuttered and looked at Lapis Lazuli. "I'll explain it to you Peridot" Lapis started but got cut off by Temple. "No she should explain it" Temple said and looked at a room. "Peridot? Could you sit down for a moment?" Rainbow Quartz asked me. I nodded quickly and looked around the house now. I heard a door open and looked at the person who looked at me. After a few seconds I realized that Person... It was Pearl. "Peri..." I heard her saying and stood up. She walked to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much" I stuttered with happiness tears running over my cheeks. Pearl sobbed and mumbled something "I missed you too" she mumbled. We hugged each other even more and I just couldn't stop it. I was so happy to see her again. "Let me explain everything to you Peridot" Pearl said wiping a tear away from hers. We walked out and sat down at the beach.

Pearl (POV)

I still couldn't believe Peridot stood right before me. I gulped before I explained everything to her. She hold me hand and tears ran over her cheeks. I sighted and started "I lost my mind so I can't explain everything to you. I still miss a lot even its been a whole year. I think it started with something Jasper did to me. I saw Garnet tied on a chair, beaten up by Opal, Jasper and the rest." I started stuttering. "After that I woke up in a train, I didn't know anything anymore. All I had were a photo with me and Garnet. I arrived here and Lapis and the rest found me. They helped me gaining my memories back, and helped me with this situation." I slowly looked at our house and teared up. "After that my memories slowly came back together and I wrote everything down in a book. Also a few things I remembered with you..." I continued with tears in my eyes. "Lapis and I had a couple of fights about Garnet. She made me stop believing that Garnet would came to me and find me. I didn't continue writing memories down in the book, since I lost all my hope." I didn't realized how many tears streamed down my face. "A few days ago I told Lapis that I missed you guys so much... And honestly I never thought of seeing you again" I ended and gulped. Peridot hugged me tight and she sobbed in the hug. A few tears still ran over my cheeks but honestly, I didn't care about that. Between Peridot and me were silence when we stopped hugging. "I missed you so much Pearl" Peridot said, breaking the silence. "After you disappeared I really thought it was my fault. Or Garnets. I fought with Garnet about that really long. I visited her often in the hospital since she got beaten up badly. She almost died hadn't you saved her." Peridot said. I looked at her. "Jasper and the rest got banned from school for a month and after they returned, Garnet always did something with them. She ignored me and Amethyst a lot. She started bullying again and I couldn't take anymore of her things so I decided to talk to her. She told me how much she misses you and she would do anything that you could return home. She got in prison a lot in the last year. Like 10 times for destroying stuff and hurting people, but only because she wanted to think about something else than you." Peridot stopped. I never thought Garnet loved me this much. "Where id she right now?" I asked Peridot. "In Prison. She comes out tomorrow" Peridot said and looked at the floor. She continued "Opal died a few months ago because of drugs. I think Garnet took someone with her but didn't die because of it" Peri said. "Do you think she still wants to be with me?" I asked Peridot tearing up. She nodded and smiled slightly. "I know she only wants to be with you, nobody else" Peridot said. "I think she would be so happy if you come back home." I looked at Peridot. "T - This is my home" I said and looked at Peridot scared. She looked back in shock "but Pearl, we are your friends, I mean-" Peridot got distracted by me. "I know you are my friends but..." I looked at my house where Lapis stood and also RQ and Temple. "These guys are my family" I said and teared up again. Peridot stood up and looked at the house. She slowly nodded and looked back at me. "I'm sure Garnet would love to meet your family" She said now. I smiled and hugged Peri. "Can you maybe also get Rose and Amethyst? I want to talk with them too" I said. Peridot smiled and nodded. "I will" she said.

Again something that took ages...
Well here is another emotional chapter. And guys, next chapter will me finally the thing between Garnet and Pearl. I'm so excited to write it. And thanks so much for 200 votes! Means a lot ~