Part 20// Dead

Dans POV;
The phone rings as I snuggle into the spot on the couch that Tyde was in. I groggily reach over, picking up the device and pressing answer.
"Hello?" My morning voice takes over me, even though it's practically noon.
(A/N i know dans brothers name is adrian, but i couldn't bring myself to write this about adrian, so welcome to dans new brother, zach.)
"Dan. It's your brother. Zach. He... killed himself."
I drop the house phone on the floor.
Fuck.
He didn't.
He didn't kill himself.
He told me he was okay.
He told me he was getting better.
This isn't happening.
Fuck.
I'm going home.
I rush to the front door, slipping on the bare wood as I run. I manage to take out my phone and dial Tyde's number as the tears fall down my face and onto my shoes.
"Hello?" Her sweet voice answers. I can't tell her what happened. She mustn't know. I don't want to ruin that cute personality in such a way.
"Hi, um, I can't go out today. Sorry." My voice cracks, but my hopes stay high that she cant tell that I'm crying.
"Dan, are you okay?"
"Yeah, um, sorry, bye."
I hang up as I clamber into the back of the taxi, wondering what my life has become.
Threw out that relationship, I have to somehow tell Phil the situation, I have no more brother...
Fuck.