Cryaline Machiko

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail. I own my OC and her weapons. I own mothing else. I also don't own any art and videos.

"Hey Rogue, do you smell another Dragon Slayer in town?" Sting asked as he sniffed the air and turned around in the midst of the crowd around them. The two were waltzing around the town their guild resided in, and they just noticed the other's scent.

"In fact I do." He replied with a nod as he followed Sting to the entrance of the town gate. "There."

Outside of town, there sat a young woman sitting on a high bolder a few meters away from the gate. She was took a small bite out of her apple while a white exceed sat next to her. The exceed had on a black sleeveless coat with a sash on its waist. On its back were a small pair of black nunchucks. They took note that the other didn't take notice of them at first, but instead, looked up toward the empty sky. 

The sky. A fickle thing to understand. To some, it mocks us with the boundaries of this earth.

(The young woman looks like the one up there⬆️. Too lazy to describe.)

The young silver haired woman turned her head to see the twin dragon slayers coming her way, and placed her apple next to her. She stood up, and gave them her slight attention with her electric blue eyes, keeping her thoughts to herself in the process. 

"What's wrong, Machiko?" The exceed asked her partner in a mature female voice as she turned her head to look at her. On the exceed's face was a gray flame tattoo over her left eye and a grey colored diamond tattoo over her right one. She only then noticed the two dragon slayers and understood her partner's silence. 

"So? Are you the dragon slayer, or not?" Sting demanded of her as Rogue stood behind him if needed. Their exceeds did as well. If you don't already know, Sting and Rogue are the Twin Dragon's of Sabertooth, the current number one guild in Fiore.

She didn't reply verbally, instead, she gave them a small scowl. "Is that you or what?" He demanded as he stomped his foot on the ground angrily. "I'm loosing my patience so speak up!"

Again, she gave no speech to him. Instead she unsheathed one of her katanas as well as morphing her right arm into a holographic replica. "Sting and Rogue. The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. Do you wish to recruit me into your guild?"

"Looks like she's on the same page." Sting chuckled as he cracked his knuckles with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "Yeah that's right. What kind of dragon slayer are ya?"

"... That is none of your concern." She simply replied as she flipped her katana the other way around in a challenging way. "Now, come at me." How exactly do I plan to keep this facade up so long? It's been nearly 7 years...

"Yeah! You go Sting!" Lector cheered on the sidelines with Frosh. The two were close friends since their partners were too.

"I'll be rooting for you!" Frosh cheered in an innocent tone.

"We really need to get going, Machiko." The female exceed told her as she summoned her wings. "This is the third time we've been held back by guilds. "

"He won't let us go if I don't prevail in this battle, Shiro." She replied as she glared Sting down with her blade in the sunlight. "I'll win so we get get going."

"Alright, but make it quick." Shiro growled in annoyance as she hovered in the air above the bolder.

She couldn't help but form a small smile as she nodded towards her little friend. "I will. Like all the other fights I've been in."

"I'll do this myself, Rogue." Sting told his dragon slayer partner. "I can handle her."

She blinked at the fact Sting was underestimating her. Machiko closed her eyes and shook her head. How cocky... "Then good luck to you."