Enemies

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't own the video. Just love the anime and game. I also decided to put Ai's real name in the rest of the book, so if you didn't read Recording 2, then, spoilers I guess.

It's the third day, and the event is Pandemonium. Machiko wasn't stupid. She knew what it meant, and probably knew what the event was going to be. She shifted off the ledge of her team's booth and entered the arena before any of them could protest

"I'll go!" Machiko volunteered as she smirked up at her team while sticking her tongue out at Gajeel. "I still need to show off some things~"

"Wait, what?!" Gajeel yelled angrily, surprised at how Machiko just, volunteered.

"Is it because Erza's going?" Mira asked herself as Machiko stepped onto the field.

"Apparently, it shall be my turn." Kei announced, fixing her cape and and smoothing out her collar. "Those who shall-"

"Just shut up and get out there god dammit!" Yomi and Rin exclaimed as they pushed her into the field.

"Of course! Of course!"

"If my sweet Machiko is going then so shall I." Hibiki stated as he tightened his collar, causing all of the ladies to scream in delight.

Since when did he fall for her?! Ren and Eve deadpanned mentally.

(A/N: Skip everything else. It's boring. We all know Erza won against all 100 right? If not, deal with it please.)

"You're impressed with that chick?!" Lector exclaimed from the Sabertooth booth. "Olga could knock them out ten seconds flat!"

"Well, this sucks..." Machiko sighed as she placed her hands behind her head with a frown. "I guess I broke my promise to Kyoko then..."

"Actually, we decided the other teams need to be ranked." Mato told them as he strolled onto the field with some odd contraption. "It's a little on the boring side, but here you go! The Magic Power Finder!"

"This looks interesting." Ayama muttered as she leaned over the railing of her booth.

"If you strike the MPF with a spell then that power will be ranked numerically." He explained as Machiko growled at being last in line.

"I may be at a disadvantage in this event..." Hibiki realized then turned to Machiko, completely discarding the fact. "By the way, Machiko, are you free tonight?"

"Hmm... Yeah, but I don't think some people will approve." She replied with a natural smile. "But if we can talk right up top my booth if you want."

She really said yes! He thought pumped his fist into the air.

"We'll go by the order of your sticks that you all drew earlier." Moto added, interrupting their exchange. "Pumpkin~"

"In that case, it's my turn!" Kei concluded as she spun around and unsheathed her rapier out of its sheathe which went into her right hand. "Fire-Make: Flame Swords!"

"Creation Magic?" Gray questioned no one as Kei pointed the MPF, causing numerous fire blades to pierce it.

"Wow..."

561

"Not bad." Machiko realized, but then face palmed when Quatro Puppy's Novali scored 124. "Go right ahead, Hibiki."

"Why thank you." He smiled, but then ended up bawling on the floor because her only scored 94.

"Awe, cheer up." Machiko told him as she hugged him from behind while standing. "I'll score high for you~"